Tell us a story that will be forgotten forever once you die

F1980

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Both my parents have passed away.

When I was young, my mom has told me several times about how her and my dad were inside a club. There was a shooting and my dad dove and hid under one of the tables without my mom.

Ever since I could remember I have ALWAYS been skinny, my mom was ALWAYS about 300lb and she was ALWAYS beating a punishing me because I was ALWAYS stealing food!

I was never even given an allowance to buy my own food either.

I basicly had to ask permission to eat anything and most of the time she would say no. And if she said yes it was not for enough food to be satisfied with.

And it was not like my mom just wanted me to eat HEALTHY, she didn't want me to eat ANYTHING! Even if it was fruit and vegetables.

I have a suspicion my mom was afraid of me getting bigger or stronger then her.

When I was 18 I got on food stamps for $160 a month and COULD NOT BELIEVE the amount of food I was able to buy!

Edit: Another thing is, my mom seemed to believe that BECAUSE I was small and she was big, that meant I HAD to eat less and she HAD to eat more. She believed that when your big you "utilized" food and when your skinny the food just goes right through you.

Onetime a co-worker of my mom said I needed to eat something because I was skinny and my mom was SCANDALIZED and said that BECAUSE I was skinny that meant I needed less food.

Some of the eye colors in my family don't add up yo.

The end

Ever since I could remember I have ALWAYS been skinny, my mom was ALWAYS about 300lb and she was ALWAYS beating a punishing me because I was ALWAYS stealing food!

I basicly had to ask permission to eat anything and most of the time she would say no. And if she said yes it was not for enough food to be satisfied with.

And it was not like my mom just wanted me to eat HEALTHY, she didn't want me to eat ANYTHING! Even if it was fruit and vegetables.

When I was 18 I got on food stamps for $160 a month and COULD NOT BELIEVE the amount of food I was able to buy!

Edit: Another thing is, my mom seemed to believe that BECAUSE I was small and she was big, that meant I HAD to eat less and she HAD to eat more. She believed that when your big you "utilized" food and when your skinny the food just goes right through you.

Onetime a co-worker of my mom said I needed to eat something because I was skinny and my mom was SCANDALIZED and said that BECAUSE I was skinny that meant I needed less food.
I've heard this one before. LOL

I worked with a bloke who was a massive perv! He got sacked after getting discovered after many years of getting away with it.

The employment gave him the opportunity of quitting without pension or face legal charges.

He quit. But I only found out recently he took up teh same role in another location doing the exact same job.

His current employers obviously have no idea. As his employment would just show he "quit" rather than forced out.

Prick should be on the sex offenders register!!

When I was bouncing in college I got a chance to meet a young T-Pain and we rap battled while we all drank Henny. I won three rounds to two and he was driving a Toyota Celica...old Toyota Celica. It used to be my Myspace photo and I am sad I can't find that old camera and Myspace died.

I will probably forget all of my stories when I die .

With that being said my grandfather told me of a tale that no one else probably knows . His captain, Captain Miller took him and some other soldiers behind enemy lines to find Private James Ryan, this guy whose three brothers had been killed in combat. They were Surrounded by the brutal realties of war, while searching for Ryan, each of them embarked upon a personal journey and discovered their own strength to triumph over an uncertain future with honor, decency and courage. Was a good story .

Last edited:

When I was young, my mom has told me several times about how her and my dad were inside a club. There was a shooting and my dad dove and hid under one of the tables without my mom.

Bummer man.

My Mother Passed away just today, now I'm all outa parents too.

She was 90 though, so pretty good run.

When I was bouncing in college I got a chance to meet a young T-Pain and we rap battled while we all drank Henny. I won three rounds to two and he was driving a Toyota Celica...old Toyota Celica. It used to be my Myspace photo and I am sad I can't find that old camera and Myspace died.
I have so many stories about personal encounters with celebrities. Can't tell them on here tho, as it would directly connect to my identity and I like anon, as I say a lot of dumb shit on here that doesn't reflect in my professional life. lol

there is a polaroid of me when I was 11 standing next to Heather Thomas in a bikini at Six Flags. Was it really her or was it a cutout? Who knows??? I question it myself.

Bummer man.

My Mother Passed away just today, now I'm all outa parents too.

She was 90 though, so pretty good run.

If you are willing to wear blackface I am willing to adopt you...will you be my Arnold if I am your Mr Drummond??? Or would you rather me be the Bike Shop Owner and give you a good rogering.

lol

20 year old russian girls across the street showed me their boobs from the window when i was 13.

They wanted me to show my dick but i refused.

Well now we know it, we'll keep this alive once you're gone lol

One day my Grandpa picked me up from school when I was 14 or 15 and he was all "Whatcha been up too?" And I was like "I'm making a horror movie with my friends" and he was like "Oh Yeah? How many whores you gonna have in it?" and we laughed all the way home. Good time.

I have so many stories about personal encounters with celebrities. Can't tell them on here tho, as it would directly connect to my identity and I like anon, as I say a lot of dumb shit on here that doesn't reflect in my professional life. lol

I have more too but I'd need my own thread for that haha. I have done a lot of wacky things in my life. I haven't said too much revealing stuff on here but I've said my region and line of work. It is what it is.

When I was a senior in college, for a writing class, we had to interview a ww2 vet. I spoke to my grandfather, who had never talked about his experiences. He told me how he was fishing for trout in Holland when a German patrol came into the area. The Germans had tanks and my grandfather had to hide in a ditch used as a bathroom as the tank ran over the top of the ditch.

my uncle, who was one of the first men through the gates of dachau concentration camp, would not talk about what he saw.

Back