Tell Ronda that Fedor never avoided any one 10lbs more than him... Complete BS!

Males taking male hormones is not equal to females taking male hormones.

You're right, the males benefit a lot more since what they gain in strength and durability (which lets them train longer and harder and thus improve their skills more) is exponentially greater than what a female gets out of taking those same hormones.

You're right, the males benefit a lot more since what they gain in strength and durability (which lets them train longer and harder and thus improve their skills more) is exponentially greater than what a female gets out of taking those same hormones.

And females become more like males coupled with their artificial strength and durability gains.

Females taking male hormones is worse.

Ronda and Cyborg were in the same weightclass too, until one of them ducked down to 135lb.

And now she is Champion in that division. And Cyborg just tweeted "next champ" this weekend.

She has to drop to 135 to accomplish what she said she would.

Why are you comparing the GOAT with Ronda? Ronda is awesome but almost all fighters pale in comparision

I don't get it. The one fight people want and Ronda's gonna find a way to avoid it. Fucking bitches and their pride.

You are a fucking idiot if you buy another ppv where ronda destroys some random housewife. WMMA is a joke. Sorry lads.

Males taking male hormones is not equal to females taking male hormones.

Yea the males are much stronger. Thats why its even more impressive fedor did what he did.

Ronda and Cyborg were in the same weightclass too, until one of them ducked down to 135lb.

This 100%. If someone turns a blind eye to this then they are hugging way to far up on the ufc propaganda and weirdo rousy.

The continuous high level of stupid on this forum is astonishing.

The continuous high level of stupid on this forum is astonishing.

Explain it then doc. I'm sure your knowledge in that area is so vast. No matter what males on roids are stronger then females and always will be. The exact percentage of strength gain for men vs women doing roids is unknown as far as I know. It also depends on the person on how strong they can get.

Explain it then doc. I'm sure your knowledge in that area is so vast. No matter what males on roids are stronger then females and always will be. The exact percentage of strength gain for men vs women doing roids is unknown as far as I know. It also depends on the person on how strong they can get.

Females fighting females on male hormones is more like a female fighting a male.

Males on male hormones are still males.

Female steroid abuse is worse in my opinion.

Tell Ronda that Fedor never avoided any one 10lbs more than him... Complete BS!

susumu19.jpg
FedorRogers1.jpg
20051227231518.jpg

12-27-2014%2B11-45-19%2BPM.jpg
3221002927_2619132404.jpg

sylvia_fedor.jpg
Fedor avoided Overeem

Or at least M-1 tried to keep Overeem away from Fedor.

And they claimed "steroids" like Rousey is claiming for Cybro . . .

Finkelchtein: Overeem is nothing but a steroid bully

Fedor’s Camp Wants Olympic-Style Drug Testing for Semi and Final Rounds of the Strikeforce HW GP

Parallels are fun

Fedor avoided Overeem

Or at least M-1 tried to keep Overeem away from Fedor.

I don't think they did, Coker didn't want that matchup until both were more established in the US, he said as much after Rogers/Fedor.

fedor was heavyweight it is not like he had a choice

This 100%. If someone turns a blind eye to this then they are hugging way to far up on the ufc propaganda and weirdo rousy.

Its not really true though is it? Rousey fought at 135lbs and 145lbs early in her career but generally the 145lbs division at that point existed because of Gina and Cyborg.

Going way back 135lbs had been the real division that most women that kind of size aimed for, it was only when Gina and then Cyborg appeared on the scene and drew interest that 145lbs was pushed as the money division with lots of girls who previously fought at 135lbs moving up.

Cyborg killed the 145lbs division when she got caught roiding, without her or Gina the UFC launched womens MMA at 135lbs which was really along with 115lbs where the focus should always have been.

Of course if Rousey stepped up to fight Cyborg that would be a great achievement but against an opponent with a history of roiding who refuses to move down I don't think failing to do so is a big negative, certainly much less of a negative than the fight not happening is to Cyborgs credibility.

Honestly though Rousey could go undefeated for another 5 years and she still wouldn't be close to Fedor's level of achievement unless things change massively. Indeed she probably not even in the top 10 P4P career achievement as theres simply not the talent base to fight against, even Cyborg is really just a brawler with decent grappling.

Back