Tell Ronda that Fedor never avoided any one 10lbs more than him... Complete BS!

How can you be ducking someone when youre the champion?

She has no obligation to do shit. Other then to defend her title.

Exclude Ronda and Cyborg, who we both agree are good fighters, and the top five bantamweights beat the top five featherweights. As much as people rightly complain about the thinness of bantamweight, featherweight is a true wasteland.

They're all shit-tier. There is literally 0 difference between both weighclasses.

Wow you're ridiculous. You can't make up "facts" to fit your agenda. We don't know if Aleksander had previous convictions or was a rapist previously to his recent conviction. I know he had a creepy vibe and look to him, you can't just make up slanderous accusations like that and then use it as a way to bash his brother.

Stop trying to make a comparison between Fedor and Ronda where there isn't one, it makes you look pathetic.

Exposed? This is some of the most backwards stuff I've read on sherdog, and that's saying something.

Make up facts? http://www.sport-express.ru/newspaper/2008-03-21/16_1/

He specifically spoke about the significance of his prison-related tattoos in this interview, tattoos that were there during the 04 fight with Cro Cop.

Do some research before embarrassing yourself with your blind nuthuggery. Fedor and Rousey are cut from the same cloth. Subpar athletes with a penchant for crushing cans and making doe. The only difference is Fedor is better at hiding his hypocrisy.

Really? Hadn't Strikeforce already scrapped that division after Cyborg tested positive for anabolic steroids?

Strikeforce was already under UFC management at that point. Their agenda is clear.

How many "Good fighters" does 135 have? All we see is a bunch of individuals who literally would have FAILED in any other endeavor in life (athletic of otherwise) being paraded around as "pro athletes".

Rousey, Tate, McMann, Davis, Zingano are all good fighters.

They're all shit-tier. There is literally 0 difference between both weighclasses.

I think you are wrong about that. If you can't tell the difference between Miesha Tate and Faith van Duin, then your opinion on WMMA is not worth much.

Make up facts? http://www.sport-express.ru/newspaper/2008-03-21/16_1/

He specifically spoke about the significance of his prison-related tattoos in this interview, tattoos that were there during the 04 fight with Cro Cop.

Do some research before embarrassing yourself with your blind nuthuggery. Fedor and Rousey are cut from the same cloth. Subpar athletes with a penchant for crushing cans and making doe. The only difference is Fedor is better at hiding his hypocrisy.

I thought those were for street fighting and rioting? Not rapes?

Even so, how does this reflect negatively on Fedor?

Rousey, Tate, McMann, Davis, Zingano are all good fighters.

tumblr_nkix6gOBVB1retk9go2_500.gif

This is a good fighter? LMAO

If sloppily running at your opponent and throwing a wild flying knee only to be submitted in seconds is your definition of a "good" "fighter" then we can safely throw any and all opinions you have about "fighting" out.

Way to expose yourself, here.

LOL Dana isn't letting Cyborg anywhere near Ronda unless she kills herself getting to 135. That's what Ronda wants she dropped to 135 to avoid Cyborg.

Dana wouldn't be able to do shit about it if Ronda really wanted the Cyborg fight at 140lbs. He'll have to agree to it. WTF is he going to do, fire Ronda for wanting to challenge herself?

The only person stopping this is Ronda herself, she's scared to lose like she did in Judo, like Fedor was after getting owned in Strikeforce. It's much better to make money while crushing cans. It does wonders for your self esteem.

Bantamweight is considerably stronger if only on the merit most fighters suited for 125 or 145 will gravitate toward it based on Rousey and the division actually existing in the UFC.

Honda has been an athlete her entire life and is fighting a bunch of moms and butch wenches who just decided to get into MMA after taking a boxercise class.

tell ronda that shes fighting the same level of competition that fedor was

Honda has been an athlete her entire life and is fighting a bunch of moms and butch wenches who just decided to get into MMA after taking a boxercise class.

Exactly. We are talking about folks who LITERALLY couldn't hack it in any other endeavor (athletic or otherwise).

At least on the men's side you have baristas who moonlighted as contenders.

True. Moreover she has some serious complexes, i mean look at her at weigh ins...wth is she doing, all those weird faces and acting...compare that to old-school warriors like Fedor, CC, Minotauro..they had respect, they were normal and humble, true warriors...but i guess like organisation like fighter. Pride was the deal, Japan was the deal, not that sick, greedy american ufc.

I'm glad someone else noticed that stuff too. The fake smile, the arms behind her back (wtf is she doing?). She has no honor like the greats so she should not be mentioned with them. Plus when you talk about the best fighters of all time all of them are men. Men are just better plain and simple and never will a women be in their realm. No offense to women.

Back