Tell Ronda that Fedor never avoided any one 10lbs more than him... Complete BS!

Fedor had no problem beating 400lbs cans in freakshow fights but ducked the UFC and legit competition.
Ronda has no problem fighting Gina at 145lbs but ducks her only legit competition.

When Fedor got his ass beat in Strikeforce he ran back to Russia where the competition was easier.
When Ronda got her ass beat in the Olympics she went into depression and started living in a Honda.

Fedor pretends to be calm and collected but showed his true colors and went into a rage backstage when Cro Cop beats the crap out of his scumbag rapist brother.
Ronda pretends to be a role model but shows her true colors and freaks out when her opponents make small talk that involves her "family".

They are two of the very same kind.

Did GSP ever fight anyone in a weight class above him? How about Jon Jones? or Jose Aldo?

Weight classes exist for a reason. Had Cyborg never failed a drug test, or if there were a UFC FW division then maybe one day we would see catchweight. but Cyborg was caught using steroids and there isn't enough talent at 145, so we are stuck with 135 or bust.

Why doesn't Cyborg fight Gabi Garcia?

Fedor also wasn't a female being asked to fight a female known for taking male hormones.

Plenty of Fedor's opponents were on PEDs though. He fought them anyway and that is why he is GOAT.

True. Moreover she has some serious complexes, i mean look at her at weigh ins...wth is she doing, all those weird faces and acting...compare that to old-school warriors like Fedor, CC, Minotauro..they had respect, they were normal and humble, true warriors...but i guess like organisation like fighter. Pride was the deal, Japan was the deal, not that sick, greedy american ufc.
Cro cop used to talk tons of shit and hit people after the bell in pride.

Another Pride youtube fan I see.

Did GSP ever fight anyone in a weight class above him? How about Jon Jones? or Jose Aldo?

Weight classes exist for a reason. Had Cyborg never failed a drug test, or if there were a UFC FW division then maybe one day we would see catchweight. but Cyborg was caught using steroids and there isn't enough talent at 145, so we are stuck with 135 or bust.

Why doesn't Cyborg fight Gabi Garcia?

I can't believe this is what she used to look like:

BANNER_zpshmrdw8u6.jpg

On the right, for you trolls.

Fedor pretends to be calm and collected but showed his true colors and went into a rage backstage when Cro Cop beats the crap out of his scumbag rapist brother

Rage? Really wasn't raging. Plus he was watching a member of his family getting brutalised, I'm pretty sure you'd be pissed off in that situation too.

They did move up. How does that negate examples of great fighters who refused to do so?

The TRUE greats will fight the best competition regardless of weight/weight class.

That is why all time greats like Fedor, BJ, Anderson, etc, are so celebrated. Honda is able to defeat amateurs with 3-5 years of training under their belt. Not impressive on ANY level.

The TRUE greats will fight the best competition regardless of weight/weight class.

That is why all time greats like Fedor, BJ, Anderson, etc, are so celebrated. Honda is able to defeat amateurs with 3-5 years of training under their belt. Not impressive on ANY level.

Nonsense. Aldo, GSP, and Jones are easily amongst the true greats. None of them fit your silly criteria.

Who has Cyborg moved up to fight? How many times has she ever fought someone even close to her own weight?

Cro cop used to talk tons of shit and hit people after the bell in pride.

Another Pride youtube fan I see.

LOL ahahha, please stop it. Cro Cop hit people after the bell? tell me which fight, come on...CC a trash talker? when, where?? CC stood in defense to Minotauro on national tv station in live, CC always paid respect to all fighters...he was quiet and disliked media and press conferences and you are telling this guy is a trash talker??

Rage? Really wasn't raging. Plus he was watching a member of his family getting brutalised, I'm pretty sure you'd be pissed off in that situation too.

Since when did family supersede major crimes? If a member of my family was a scumbag rapist, I'd be cheering for justice served. Funny how the only time Fedor showed the most emotion on camera was when he was caught backstage raging over his brother getting justice served to him. It's no different from Ronda grandstanding and then acting like an entitled, temperamental 14-year-old playing the victim card to the max. But of course, Fedor hides it far better than Ronda, because he's a better actor (if you've seen Ronda's horrid performances in movies, that's not exactly a hard thing to do). Can I say...EXPOSED?

Nonsense. Aldo, GSP, and Jones are easily amongst the true greats. None of them fit your silly criteria.

None of the 3 listed are mentioned in the same breath as the True Greats contrary to your opinions . All of them have physical advantages vs their weight classes and all refuse to move up - this is why they will never be in the same league as the group I mentioned above.

IngaVovchanchyn said:
Who has Cyborg moved up to fight? How many times has she ever fought someone even close to her own weight?

I couldn't care less. I don't rate cyborg as great by any measure. She would probably beat Honda in a fight, but that hardly says anything since Honda herself hasn't beaten anyone of note.

Since when did family supersede major crimes? If a member of my family was a scumbag rapist, I'd be cheering for justice served. Funny how the only time Fedor showed the most emotion on camera was when he was caught backstage raging over his brother getting justice served to him. It's no different from Ronda grandstanding and then acting like an entitled, temperamental 14-year-old playing the victim card to the max. But of course, Fedor hides it far better than Ronda, because he's a better actor (if you've seen Ronda's horrid performances in movies, that's not exactly a hard thing to do). Can I say...EXPOSED?

The rape conviction came about recently. The Cro cop fight happened in 2004. Aleksander Emelianenko wasn't a rapist in 2004 as far as I know. Unless you think Fedor is a time traveller and travelled back to 2004 from the future to cheer his brother on?

Unless he has a previous conviction I am unaware of, in which case, I agree with you.

None of the 3 listed are mentioned in the same breath as the True Greats contrary to your opinions . All of them have physical advantages vs their weight classes and all refuse to move up - this is why they will never be in the same league as the group I mentioned above.

If your argument leads you to insist that Jon Jones, Jose Aldo, and GSP are not among the best MMA fighters ever, then something is wrong with your premise.

The rape conviction came about recently. The Cro cop fight happened in 2004. Aleksander Emelianenko wasn't a rapist in 2004 as far as I know. Unless you think Fedor is a time traveller and travelled back to 2004 from the future to cheer his brother on?

Unless he has a previous conviction I am unaware of, in which case, I agree with you.

Normal people don't just one day flip the script and decide to become rapist scums. That's like saying Joe Son didn't deserve it when Keith Hackney punched him in the balls because the conviction wasn't until much later. No, he deserved it 100%.

Fedor doesn't have to be a time traveller. He grew up with his brother and knew the kind of person he always was. Were those prison tattoos around at Pride Conflict? Yes I remember they were, so by that point he already served time. Funny how Fedor talks all these Christian values and what women should and should not do, but when it comes to his brother getting justice served, he rages like a teenager. He's basically a Ronda Rousey who hides his emotions well.

How is she going to move up to a weight class that doesn't exist LMAO?

Back