Tell random stories thread - anything

Eiffel-sixtyFight

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Some years ago some really old dude stopped me walking my dog and told me about the German shepherds he'd owned during his younger days.

He told me he kept shepherd's to assist his role as a night watchman/security guard on sites he was employed with. He had this story of one dog inparticular which lived for fucking up guys who would try to steal scrap metal.

He spent like 15 mins thing me short stories where burgling fence hoppers after the copper/steel would get royally fucked up by his GSD. This was back in the 70's before all the SIA and insurance was inplace for dog units.

According to him, he never got the police involved with caught burglars and just sent them on their way after getting bitten.

Post yours.

Last edited:
I snuck into a Saigon Kick concert in Vancouver with my GF when we were teenagers. We got busted by security but the lead singer was like "Take it easy! They are just kids." He invited us back and drank some beers with us but it seemed like the rest of the band resented us being there.

Me and my buds were walking down the street one day, when suddenly a pack of adolescent girls maybe 10-13 came running up to us and started trying to grope us. They grabbed my buddies dick, and we ran away in confused terror. We ended up hiding behind a car. They found us, tried to grab my other buddies dick, one of them grabbed my ass, and we ran for about 5 or 6 blocks to get away from them.

I killed my neighbor. Fucking random.
Dk0muNvXcAEAQmw.jpg

I snuck into a Saigon Kick concert in Vancouver with my GF when we were teenagers. We got busted by security but the lead singer was like "Take it easy! They are just kids." He invited us back and drank some beers with us but it seemed like the rest of the band resented us being there.
No clue who that band is but maybe they were after your girl??

When I was in middle school there was a kid who was a year older than me and an absolute prick. His mom worked at the school. One day as I was walking he drove by me and flipped me off so I did it back. His mom apparently saw so she grabbed me at lunch and went off on me infront of everyone. I told her her son did it first and she gave me the "no not my son" bullshit. So I said fuck it and walked off. Later as I was leaving, my teacher from the previous year pulled me aside and told me she told everyone who would listen the story. She got pissed because the principal brushed it off. My teacher looked at me and said "do you know why he didnt do anything? Because she's a bitch and he's a little prick, but don't ever do anything like that again and this conversation didn't happen"

Me and my buds were walking down the street one day, when suddenly a pack of adolescent girls maybe 10-13 came running up to us and started trying to grope us. They grabbed my buddies dick, and we ran away in confused terror. We ended up hiding behind a car. They found us, tried to grab my other buddies dick, one of them grabbed my ass, and we ran for about 5 or 6 blocks to get away from them.

Produced by Netflix.

When I was 17 I took LSD and thought I was Jesus. My friend called the cops on me cause I dropped the people’s elbow on his sleeping mom and smashed his sliding glass door trying to get out of the house. I kept telling the cops I was Jesus because I thought it would make them leave me alone. Long story short the adrenaline from them beating my ass in addition to L and the blow I did dropped me into a drug induced coma for two weeks.

Last edited:
Here goes the first few random sentences:

Bob that red adversely sloth amazing a skate. Rent take I crayon that be lost if food.

I'll tell you more later.

My first job was working at a golf course and I guess to save money they hired some Mexican guys who could even speak english. Anyways like most golf courses there was lots of wild birds that hung out there. Well the first day I'm out there with them showing them how to rake the sand traps and a couple big ass wild turkeys go walking by and before you could even do anything both them grabbed the heavy wood rakes we use for the sand traps (big fuckin things that weigh like 30 pounds) and went ham on these birds. Beat them to death in like 10 seconds. It was the craziest thing I've ever seen.

I've been eating very clean the last few months but tonight I had a bunch of Chinese food and it gave me diarrhea.

Sometimes I just don't want to drop off the money and get a little bit more time for the most shameful thing I posted in the oven.

Some years ago some really old dude stopped me walking my dog and told me about the German shepherds he'd owned during his younger days.

He told me he kept shepherd's to assist his role as a night watchman/security guard on sites he was employed with. He had this story of one dog inparticular which lived for fucking up guys who would try to steal scrap metal.

He spent like 15 mins thing me short stories where burgling fence hoppers after the copper/steel would get royally fucked up by his GSD. This was back in the 70's before all the SIA and insurance was inplace for dog units.

According to him, he never got the police involved with caught burglars and just sent them on their way after getting bitten.

Post yours.

I used to work a job where it was 3 man teams doing wireless surveys in NYC public schools (usually over 87% poverty rate). Anyway it was me, this other guy, and this Macedonian guy.

Anyway some schools were stacked with hot teachers. There were either 0 or like 20 hot teachers in a school. On the radio we would be like, There is a hot teach in room 169 go check it out".

So after months of this we were at a HIGH SCHOOL and we are talking to THE PRINCIPAL of the fucking school.... And the Macedonian asks the male high school principal how does he deal with all the hot girls here.
The PRINCIPAL asks, "oh, you mean the teachers? right?????"
and the Macedonian answers, "no, the students."

I swear to God this is exactly what was said. Dude, I changed the subject to fucking fast. Me and the other dude yelled at that motherfucker on the way back.

Back