Tell me what I shoud lift today + Help me with a program, POR FAVOR.

B

Brand Nizzel

Alright, so yesterday I did Incline bench press, weighted chins and dips and bent over barbell rows. I'm not sore today but I have a feeling I will be tomorrow. The day before that I did squats, lunges, and barbell shrugs. The day before THAT I did hang cleans and power cleans and OH Presses.

I do the usual calisthenics H-I-T and bag work each day as well..

What lifts would you work today? I was thinking the it's deadlifts turn...but my legs are still kinda sore from squatting and idk if that would over work them...

I'm about to go sign up to a new gym that opened up around here, a bit pricey at 85 a month (for students) but I think its worth it, HUGE floor with tons of brand new weights and machines and cardio crap...The main reason I'm joinin though is because they have a pool and sauna/steam room which I'm gonna be taking advantage of.

Anyway, what would you lift today if you were me? I need to get in a good rotation and I am all jumbled up

The only thing that I'm not gonna like about working out at a gym is I can never get the same workout at a gym than I can at home...at home I can work myself to death and bust out a last set while yellin and grimmacin like a maniac than crawl on the floor to bust out some push ups, where I will pass out and lay there for about 8 minutes in a pool of my sweat....

If I did that in a gym I'd probably be removed haha. Oh well, I gotta sign a waiver so they can stfu lol

I say DL 12 sets of 3 reps then go home.

Nizzel, did you get over the she-man from you're work that you were dating?

EDIT: That dumped you.

Nizzel, did you get over the she-man from you're work that you were dating?

EDIT: That dumped you.

Yeeaahh..I'm over her...I don't give a fuck anymore...she was too good to be true anyway. Maybe I'll run into her a couple times over the summer. Anyway she was cuttin into my workout regime...lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back