Tell me about the belator card

I will watch it but it's a 44 year old Cro Cop which is not a very compelling fight in 2019.

I give it about 60/40 odds whether he reverts to gun-shy, backpedaling UFCCop or comes out swinging to the tune of old man K1 Crocop.

Nobody watches Heller tor. Bunch of ufc victims couldn't make it in real world ufc.

Kids at school who watch Bellevue get pucked on

I love when white belts go full retard right out of the gate.

[add to ignore list]

How about we start out with some basic spelling and grammar, then move on to Bellator

The top 4 fights should be fun. Erick silva is entertaining, minakov is a beast, crocop vs roy nelson should be fun and mvp vs daley should be pretty sweet

Mirko Crocop, MVP vs Daley, nuff said.

I don't consider myself a super die hard but I do watch cards other than UFC cards. I don't have Fight Pass but I do have DAZN but had it prior to Bellator because I like watching boxing and they have some damn good fights on DAZN if you care other than watching UFC only.

Although the card has UFC rejects on it based upon most comments thus far, but there could be some good KO's and or possible upsets. I am most interested in Daley/Page and am pulling for Daley.

I would like to see Crocop and Nelson, but it's not on SPIKE tv [or whatever it's called now] tonight so I guess I won't be watching it. Go CC!<Moves>

Probably worth watching over the UFC event, other than Ngannou vs Cain. But if cain is anything more than a shell of his former self It'll be a boring wrestle fuckfest lol
when has cain ever wrestle fucked anyone?

when has cain ever wrestle fucked anyone?

Do you see him standing with a guy like Ng who has hulk strength when his glaring weakness is TDD? especially after canes 5000 year layoff.

Not I my friend, even stipe on his 5ko win streak took ng to the mat and held him there. Youre a fool to do anything else.

Do you see him standing with a guy like Ng who has hulk strength when his glaring weakness is TDD? especially after canes 5000 year layoff.

Not I my friend, even stipe on his 5ko win streak took ng to the mat and held him there. Youre a fool to do anything else.
Lewis beat him mostly standing. Shouldnt be impossible for cain. Given he isn't completely scuffed.

Lewis beat him mostly standing. Shouldnt be impossible for cain. Given he isn't completely scuffed.

Fwiw nobody won that shit fight. I imagine ng got his groove back in his last fight, i dont see him being afraid to throw in this one.

Im not sure cain knows what he has left and i damn sure dont. Can almost guarantee cains taking him down and keeping him there.

Back