Tell me about the belator card

Stump

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Who and what should I be watching out for? Any unknowns on their ways up?

It's basically MVP vs Daley and a bunch of UFC rejects. Not a very compelling card but by Smellator's standards its a step up from the typical sub-par second-rate garbage they usually put out.

Gonna be a great night. Fedor St. Pierre is going to submit Jon Sakuraba in the main event!

Probably worth watching over the UFC event, other than Ngannou vs Cain. But if cain is anything more than a shell of his former self It'll be a boring wrestle fuckfest lol

It's basically MVP vs Daley and a bunch of UFC rejects.

Vitaly Minakov is back. Nothing about his story says "UFC reject." A few other fights are definitely past prime, former UFC fighters, but could be fun fights - and anyone who claims to be a well versed fan of MMA that has zero interest in at least seeing how Crocop performs is a fraud and a terrible human being.

Probably worth watching over the UFC event, other than Ngannou vs Cain. But if cain is anything more than a shell of his former self It'll be a boring wrestle fuckfest lol
UFC is tomorrow you could see both live

It can’t be worse than last nights Bellator card, that much I can tell you.

Vitaly Minakov is back. Nothing about his story says "UFC reject." A few other fights are definitely past prime, former UFC fighters, but could be fun fights - and anyone who claims to be a well versed fan of MMA that has zero interest in at least seeing how Crocop performs is a fraud and a terrible human being.
I will watch it but it's a 44 year old Cro Cop which is not a very compelling fight in 2019.

Name one boring Cain fight

Not suggesting cain is boring im suggesting i doubt he's going to stand with ngganou and give him ANY sort of chance considering his decades of ring rust and how easily he can just take ng down and win.

Cain would be a fucking idiot to do anything else lol

I saw the op and scrolled all the way to the bottom and posted. It was about that time I realized I was too late.
Ha... admittedly i did the same thing... and like the soulless piece of shit i am, i got a rush when realizing i was first.

Back