Tell an interesting story from your personal life

When I was younger, I got into a fight with some guys in my home town. My mom got scared for my safety and sent me to Southern California to stay with my Aunt and Uncle. It was nice because they are pretty wealthy and I was sent to private school. I drove my uncle crazy all the time. My cousin was a little guy who I always made fun of. I really loved him though. We actually got held up at an ATM once and I ended up getting shot pushing my cousin out of the way. I could go on but it could take a few years to tell the whole story.

I have a few things that have happened to me and or seen happen to others that are weird, crazy and or depressing.

The one that stands out though is when I was waiting to get on the LIRR aka Long Island Railroad and some guy was pacing back and forth by the edge of the platform. He ends up looking down the tracks noticing the train was coming, jumped down and stood in the middle of the train tracks. The train smacked into him and that was the end of him. It was morbid to say the least. Quick and I would believe painless way to go out. There was hardly anyone else there.

The police questioned me about what happened and I told him all about how the man jumped down on the tracks. For awhile a part of me felt guilty for not telling the man that it isn't worth it to kill yourself. I guess I was paralyzed by what he did. Its not often if ever you see someone commit suicide.
------------------------

Another thing involving suicide happened many years ago at my parents house. I am someone who has for a long time battled with varying degrees of depression. A lot of it due to school bullying, my health problems as a child and me being sexually abused when I was younger. I ended up tying a rope over some pipes in the basement and creating a hang mans noose. Ended up getting on top of a chair and hanging myself. Everything was going according to plan. Started to see stars and my vision was getting very faint when suddenly the pipe broke under my weight and I ended up falling to the floor.

I felt even worse because I failed at trying to kill myself. I was like AJ on the Sopranos when he tried to drown himself and fucked up. I had to lie to my parents about how the actual pipe broke. The one good thing to come out of all of this was that I am now 28 years old, happy, healthy, and am happy to be alive

Damn that is horrible, a few months back I was going home from Uni and I missed one of my trains by a few seconds but the next one was due in about 10 minute so no big deal. Then I hear an announcement that there would be delays because of a fatality and it turned that someone jumped in front of the train which happened to be the train that I missed.

I have a few things that have happened to me and or seen happen to others that are weird, crazy and or depressing.

The one that stands out though is when I was waiting to get on the LIRR aka Long Island Railroad and some guy was pacing back and forth by the edge of the platform. He ends up looking down the tracks noticing the train was coming, jumped down and stood in the middle of the train tracks. The train smacked into him and that was the end of him. It was morbid to say the least. Quick and I would believe painless way to go out. There was hardly anyone else there.

The police questioned me about what happened and I told him all about how the man jumped down on the tracks. For awhile a part of me felt guilty for not telling the man that it isn't worth it to kill yourself. I guess I was paralyzed by what he did. Its not often if ever you see someone commit suicide.
------------------------

Another thing involving suicide happened many years ago at my parents house. I am someone who has for a long time battled with varying degrees of depression. A lot of it due to school bullying, my health problems as a child and me being sexually abused when I was younger. I ended up tying a rope over some pipes in the basement and creating a hang mans noose. Ended up getting on top of a chair and hanging myself. Everything was going according to plan. Started to see stars and my vision was getting very faint when suddenly the pipe broke under my weight and I ended up falling to the floor.

I felt even worse because I failed at trying to kill myself. I was like AJ on the Sopranos when he tried to drown himself and fucked up. I had to lie to my parents about how the actual pipe broke. The one good thing to come out of all of this was that I am now 28 years old, happy, healthy, and am happy to be alive
When I tried to hang myself the rope snapped and I fell about 8' to the ground onto my back. That's the only time I tried to kill myself that way.

Damn that is horrible, a few months back I was going home from Uni and I missed one of my trains by a few seconds but the next one was due in about 10 minute so no big deal. Then I hear an announcement that there would be delays because of a fatality and it turned that someone jumped in front of the train which happened to be the train that I missed.
It seems like these things happen frequently or on occasion. I always hear at least once every few months that someone died while on the train tracks and the majority of them are suicides. I have heard of a drunk person being killed while passed out on the tracks. Also in Subway in NYC has had a few people pushed onto the tracks

It seems like these things happen frequently or on occasion. I always hear at least once every few months that someone died while on the train tracks and the majority of them are suicides. I have heard of a drunk person being killed while passed out on the tracks. Also in Subway in NYC has had a few people pushed onto the tracks

It happens. Happens in Boston all the time too. People get depressed and know that the third rail is a fail proof quick and easy way out.

When I was younger, I got into a fight with some guys in my home town. My mom got scared for my safety and sent me to Southern California to stay with my Aunt and Uncle. It was nice because they are pretty wealthy and I was sent to private school. I drove my uncle crazy all the time. My cousin was a little guy who I always made fun of. I really loved him though. We actually got held up at an ATM once and I ended up getting shot pushing my cousin out of the way. I could go on but it could take a few years to tell the whole story.

Princely.

It happens. Happens in Boston all the time too. People get depressed and know that the third rail is a fail proof quick and easy way out.
Oh yeah it most definitely is. There is a video online of a mentally disturbed man who jumps down onto the NYC subway and is having his shirt held by some lady. She tries to grab him and pull him back up onto the platform but loses grip and he falls backwards right onto the third rail. Instant electrocution

Today I found out that the pastor of the church I grew up in is divorcing his wife of 20+ years and mother of 5 kids, including a severely developmentally delayed girl, for another woman he has been having an affair with in the church, who also his divorcing her husband for him.

A few months back, he just went AWOL from the church and it was later divulged that he is quitting the pastor gig and taking up selling real estate. Then just today I heard from an inside source about this affair stuff.

Went from selling God to selling homes apparently.

This sounds outrageous, but its 100% true.

I only know any of this because of longtime friends who are still religious.

513948_o.gif

I once got in a mini orgy (3 girls 2 guys) by using the line 'hi, would you like to fuck.'

I also once may have allegedly gotten into a cop car chase while naked (with 5 other people), and got away (wasn't driving though).

When I was 13 I auditioned for the Victorian Opera. (singing is my thing)

The show was The Magic Flute by Benjamin Britten I think... I knew nothing about it.

This wasn't the first time I had auditioned for a professional show so I went in relatively confident, my songs prepared, pianist chosen etc. I came into a panel of about 5-6 people, American Idol style, taking notes etc.

I had two songs, I forget the first but the second was 'Tomorrow Belongs To Me'.. A lovely piece from the musical 'Cabaret'.

Now some insight, 'Tomorrow Belongs To Me' is sung in Nazi Germany by a member of the Hitler Youth. Here are some lyrics.

'Oh Fatherland Fatherland show us the sign
Your children have waited to see,
The morning will come when the world is mine!
Tomorrow belongs to me!'

I was moderately aware of the context of the piece, but its an audition, I didn't think it would be an issue.

I still remember it vividly, the panel not writing anything, just staring at me in shock as I sung it. After the song, I received no comments other then the standard "You will hear from us shortly"

I received a letter informing me that I didn't pass the audition process, at the bottom of the letter was a message in bold.

'Proudly sponsored by the national Jewish festival'

....I even held my hand on my heart when I sang the fucking song.

When I was 13 I auditioned for the Victorian Opera. (singing is my thing)

The show was The Magic Flute by Benjamin Britten I think... I knew nothing about it.

This wasn't the first time I had auditioned for a professional show so I went in relatively confident, my songs prepared, pianist chosen etc. I came into a panel of about 5-6 people, American Idol style, taking notes etc.

I had two songs, I forget the first but the second was 'Tomorrow Belongs To Me'.. A lovely piece from the musical 'Cabaret'.

Now some insight, 'Tomorrow Belongs To Me' is sung in Nazi Germany by a member of the Hitler Youth. Here are some lyrics.

'Oh Fatherland Fatherland show us the sign
Your children have waited to see,
The morning will come when the world is mine!
Tomorrow belongs to me!'

I was moderately aware of the context of the piece, but its an audition, I didn't think it would be an issue.

I still remember it vividly, the panel not writing anything, just staring at me in shock as I sung it. After the song, I received no comments other then the standard "You will hear from us shortly"

I received a letter informing me that I didn't pass the audition process, at the bottom of the letter was a message in bold.

'Proudly sponsored by the national Jewish festival'

....I even held my hand on my heart when I sang the fucking song.

that's pretty fantastic.

When I worked with an employment services agency for disabled people, one of the clients used to put his hand down his pants (basically rubbed his balls for a good 5 seconds or so) then he would walk up to people and try to shake their hand. I was the one who caught him doing it, then he tried to shake my hand but I had to inform the boss/supervisor.

Unfortunately before I caught him doing it I shook his hand several times during my time there :/

I used to work at Home Depot and there was this 40 year old Jeff Foxworthy looking employee that looked and sounded like him. Underneath his apron, he used to rub on his junk when talking to girls. You couldn't really see it happening if you were standing in front of him. I noticed one day from a few aisles down that it seemed like he was rubbing his junk while taking to one of the cashiers. I thought maybe he was just itching his junk. Then I noticed it again. I told a few of my buddies and they all started noticing it too.

Not too long after that the guy came into the break room and removed his apron. His pants had a one inch mark next to his junk where he had completely worn through the denim and all that was left were the little white pieces of string. Pretty nasty.

back when i went to a bullfight in spain, i got so trashed at the bullfight, that i forgot where my hotel was at, and i ended up sleeping on the floor of a train station.

i got woken up by a spanish officer who kicked me in the stomach to get my ass up so people could walk into the train station, lol.

Back