Tekken 7 ..... can't get into it.

• Thread starter Deleted member 391673
  • Start date
Do you play on Steam? I own it, have no one to mess with, and I don't feel like getting online to get schooled.

I *know* Tekken 7 is a good game, but I keep going back to Injustice 2 / Guilty Gear XRD and company.

my name is geese howard on steam. Add me if you like but I am from England though so may have lag

My steam name is mitten2787 (also from England) add me if you want to play a few. I'm mostly playing Dragonball FighterZ though atm.

Ehh you can still land a launcher and land the Rage Arts within a combo and get insane damage.
Its their cheap and easy comeback mechanic that I don't really care for.

Don't care for it either.

Played the shit outta Tekken 7 and got ranked pretty high. Unfortunately this cheap ass characters in the game ruined it for me.

She's not that bad. She's not Dragunov who seems to be used often in high level play.

Last edited:
last tekken i played was tekken 4. i consider myself to be a decent tekken player and im actually the best out of my buddies who play but i get murked online. im playing SF V right now because im a better player than i am in tekken.

It isn't a bad game. I just picked it up and completed the "story" if you can call it that. What an anticlimactic ending after such an epic battle. Also the character episodes are one fight long...lol.

The gameplay feels like Tekken still but I definitely am not a fan of this Rage Arts system. I don't know if this is new (haven't owned a Tekken game since 3).

Overall, it is decent but I'm so happy I decided to buy it on sale for 50% off. Not enough content. Back to Injustice 2.

yeah jugglings always been n tekken tekken 3 is when it got deep with juggling

last great tekken was 5 dr after it became scrub friendly rage arts ect they put inso many comeback mechanics so guys dont have to have good fundamentals and pokes most guys cant even kbd online

i dont like tekken 7 i still go play tag 1 3 and 5 though

Yeah dude... You can get an octagonal gate on Amazon for like $5 and they're super easy to swap out just take the back off and it's 4 screws from there.

The square gate also sucks for side scrollers, platformers, beat em ups and shooters, because you can't lock it in to a position. I did a little research on the Mayflash stick before I bought it and ordered the octagonal gate at the same time and swapped it out first thing.

tbh sticks r best for 2d games 70% of pros n usa use pads movements ssc r hard on stick

Lol at learning all the combos for every char.

Just pick a select few and git gud with them. Use practice mode.

I always use Heihachi, Lei Wu Long, Paul Phoenix and Armor King when I am feeling spicey. Have not played Tekken in years after the shit show that was 6 but just pick the fighters you feel.comfortable with and focus on them. That's how I enjoy them.

tbh sticks r best for 2d games 70% of pros n usa use pads movements ssc r hard on stick

It depends on the player.

maxresdefault.jpg

These two are/were the best SF players in the world at one point and they use pads.

The best Tekken players like Knee, JDCR, etc use sticks.

She did great against some of the better/best players in the US.

So i stumbled upon the e league tekken 7 tournament. Had recently taken an edible, havent played tekken seriously since tekken 5 and i dont know any of the players in the tournament. I put play and let it run its course.

First set- team fab vs team pok chop
This shadow kid got damnnnnnnnnnnnn. Pok chop reminds me of ashy larry from the chappelle show.

Second set- team cuddle core vs team anakin
This chick cuddle core just ran the fucking train on team anakin oh shit that was hype to watch.

Finals- team cuddle core vs team pok chop U
Up to this point i was thinking shadow was the best player in this tournament he was a one man show and then ...... jimmy fucking trann wowowowow fucking machine. Got real hype when pok chop beat him a set im like oh shit And then he gets a perfect on jimmy one round from eliminating him. But nope jimmy tran just a machine

The final match between jimmy tran vs majin was so tense(was most likely the edible hitting me) got a soft spot for king players as i used to play king and bryan so this one i had no sides to pick. This match had both guys digging in their bag, king off the wall body cross to win a round. Jimmy using rage to win a match with just a sliver of health and smirking at the crowd lol. Great fucking finals

The production value on this incredible wasnt bored at all, commentators worked great off each other. Made me wanna pick up the sticks again but i havent taken fighting games seriously since i switched to xbox 360 from ps2

has anyone used one of these arcade sticks ,I have been thinking of buying one is it any good.

PS4-015U_product_image03_large.jpg

A must have in my opinion. Works great with Street fighter V, tekken7, Marvel Capcom infinite, blazblue, guilty Gear, etc.

wish T7 had a tekken force mode, T6 was alot of fun cause of it

Back