News Tekashi69 is Out of Prison

It is highly likely so is Mr. 69.

This doesn't look like something a straight guy would do in a video.

Plus there is a leaked pic of him getting plowed. Not sure if its real though.

His baby momma is so fucking hot tho
He was with her when they were kids.

Funny, she said when they met he was a homeschooled athlete who had an athletic scholarship and was accepted to their legal program and wanted to be a public defender.
Now he's hiding after taking plea deals. Wild

Actually, there's a lot of people Baby hasn't paid, J. Prince's son discovered Drake and Young Thug is not gay.
I get what you're saying, you just don't really know what you're talking about.

Naw. Baby made all of them and Niki who it the highest selling Female Rapper of Alltime.

And you sho that a Young Thug not being gay. I heard he and baby was fucking.

His baby momma is so fucking hot tho
He was with her when they were kids.

Funny, she said when they met he was a homeschooled athlete who had an athletic scholarship and was accepted to their legal program and wanted to be a public defender.
Now he's hiding after taking plea deals. Wild
Honestly this is not surprising. He definitely does not seem like just another rapper. To make the persona he did and make it work takes a lot. I wouldn't doubt he is a lot smarter than the image he portrays.

Which is odd - since he is under investigation for TWO rapes by TWO different women - where there's smoke theres fire.

Outside of calling him a rapist I don't see how bringing it up and alluding to it is bad - I mean it is two different women and it's not like he is mr. one woman man.
Like I said, the gestapo mods are still around

he is definitely going to be big again in the era of this fruity soundcloud rap you don't have to be a gangster to succeed these rappers are out here wearing dresses
double_1_xly3fz.jpg

54ihs00z7i141.jpg

y7jchm6sq6f21.jpg
Nothing says I’m a bad ass like face tats and a dress. These girls were turned out for fame and fortune by the Illuminati

Back