News Tekashi69 is Out of Prison

I'd vote for him, fuck it
So dude was this street gang member . Became some rapper I never really heard of .. gets caught up in a rico case then proceeds to RAT OUT his gang. He was in trouble to having sex with 12 or 13 year old kid, got kidnapped beats n robbed by his own gang and ratted those guys out to.

Granted I just brushed theu the cliff notes of his wiki page ........ dude seems like top 10 P4P piece of shit material.

So dude was this street gang member . Became some rapper I never really heard of .. gets caught up in a rico case then proceeds to RAT OUT his gang. He was in trouble to having sex with 12 or 13 year old kid, got kidnapped beats n robbed by his own gang and ratted those guys out to.

Granted I just brushed theu the cliff notes of his wiki page ........ dude seems like top 10 P4P piece of shit material.
giphy.gif

Before the rap and fame he was a low level drug dealer and didn't gang bang really. if you think all drug dealers are scumbags, fine. but he saw his father murdered when he was just a kid and grew up in a very poor bad environment. So its no surprise he turned to selling drugs.

the girl that got him charged A)LIED ABOUT HER AGE B)he did NOT HAVE SEX WITH HER, he filmed her being slutty/trashy at a party. she was no innocent flower. he got lied to by a hood girl, plain and simple.

His gang was stealing from him, big time. Then he finds out they were planning on killing him. So yea, he ratted out some losers that were planning on taking his life BEFORE he snitched. He won, they lost. he gets his life back, they dont get to touch him and are going away forever.

Theres no love in these gangs. Start throwing football numbers at people and they will quickly realize how much they actually dont give a shit about their "blood brothers". I mean really should he have stayed loyal and taken one of the gang that was stole from him, assaulted him, and planned on killing him? They turned their backs on him as much as he did them.

Hiding in plain sight he will likely be okay, unfortunately.

I hope he gets killed by a transvestite lesbian dressed as a T rex.
How about T-Rex dressed as transvestite lesbians
A-255047-1554587425-9731.jpeg.jpg

he is definitely going to be big again in the era of this fruity soundcloud rap you don't have to be a gangster to succeed these rappers are out here wearing dresses
double_1_xly3fz.jpg

54ihs00z7i141.jpg

y7jchm6sq6f21.jpg

he is definitely going to be big again in the era of this fruity soundcloud rap you don't have to be a gangster to succeed these rappers are out here wearing dresses
double_1_xly3fz.jpg

54ihs00z7i141.jpg

y7jchm6sq6f21.jpg
It is what it is. These guys are musicians and entertainers. It's always been done.

a22d7088c26891ffd542e425bf710045.png
OchMRnqTYn2hHCyT4UVSJsOUehOuH89bR55c_pejcw0TB2rD9xT6PzMjDMgZ1nI5ZJQHTJbBEYR_rlW3VDhZjws_ODA3sfUvL7iwgVPsX1ZJHUuMTNYR2z2J8s5XcP79sWpAB5gEf7UutUIcC5w5XsxbVZyd-sN7sjAzewQ

A-252121-1553259983-3941.jpeg.jpg

If it's against the rules of this forum to state that I hope he gets gunned down in the street, then I won't say that.

It is what it is. These guys are musicians and entertainers. It's always been done.

a22d7088c26891ffd542e425bf710045.png
OchMRnqTYn2hHCyT4UVSJsOUehOuH89bR55c_pejcw0TB2rD9xT6PzMjDMgZ1nI5ZJQHTJbBEYR_rlW3VDhZjws_ODA3sfUvL7iwgVPsX1ZJHUuMTNYR2z2J8s5XcP79sWpAB5gEf7UutUIcC5w5XsxbVZyd-sN7sjAzewQ

A-252121-1553259983-3941.jpeg.jpg
rob halford and freddie mercury were literal homosexuals.

His flow was garbage to begin with. He had alright beats, which I don’t think he produced. He was a gimmick. Unless he can get a really good producer behind him, I don’t see how he can make a comeback.

His flow was garbage to begin with. He had alright beats, which I don’t think he produced. He was a gimmick. Unless he can get a really good producer behind him, I don’t see how he can make a comeback.
Funny, his first big hit was a beat the producer, a really talented kid named Pierre Bourne, didn't want him to have because Pierre was from New York and
A)Thought 6ix9ine was a trash person and didn't want to be associated with him
B)Didn't want to be associated whatsoever with the Bloods

They pretty much finessed him out of the beat and paid him handsomely for doing something illegal just because they knew that song would take off (it did)
Pierre's an underrated dude, Kanye actually flies him out to pick his brain and workshop with him. Bright kid, knew all this shit with 6ix9ine was going to end badly and didn't even want his name attached

He'll continue to make music and be bigger than ever
All the people talking shit and calling him a snitch on the internet will continue to pay attention to him and help put money in his pocket
He'll get a reality show and be welcomed to Hollywood just like Henry Hill and Sammy The Bull were before him
People are fake as fuck so he'll get respect as being "real"
Daylyt said some REAL shit about he's glad 6ix9ine snitched.
Was just like "Bro, if you made a clown the front of your gang, you deserve clown shit"

And he been running the Rap Game for over 20yrs. He is known for being gay and people act like he didnt make Rap Biggest and Most Influwentchel people in the word.

He made Little Wayne who is did nothing but create a new era in hip hop and still has rappers today looking just like him.

He made Drake, the Biggest in the Rap Game Today.

And Young Thug is one of the Hottest out there right now and is openly gay

Baby built HIS Hip Hop Kingdom

I don't begrudge you your music, but...

giphy.gif

No I got mass reported by Conor fans for alluding to his (alleged) rape(s) of women.
Which is odd - since he is under investigation for TWO rapes by TWO different women - where there's smoke theres fire.

Outside of calling him a rapist I don't see how bringing it up and alluding to it is bad - I mean it is two different women and it's not like he is mr. one woman man.

rob halford and freddie mercury were literal homosexuals.
It is highly likely so is Mr. 69.

This doesn't look like something a straight guy would do in a video.

Plus there is a leaked pic of him getting plowed. Not sure if its real though.

And he been running the Rap Game for over 20yrs. He is known for being gay and people act like he didnt make Rap Biggest and Most Influwentchel people in the word.

He made Little Wayne who is did nothing but create a new era in hip hop and still has rappers today looking just like him.

He made Drake, the Biggest in the Rap Game Today.

And Young Thug is one of the Hottest out there right now and is openly gay

Baby built HIS Hip Hop Kingdom

Actually, there's a lot of people Baby hasn't paid, J. Prince's son discovered Drake and Young Thug is not gay.
I get what you're saying, you just don't really know what you're talking about.

Back