News Tekashi69 is Out of Prison

He'll continue to make music and be bigger than ever
All the people talking shit and calling him a snitch on the internet will continue to pay attention to him and help put money in his pocket
He'll get a reality show and be welcomed to Hollywood just like Henry Hill and Sammy The Bull were before him
People are fake as fuck so he'll get respect as being "real"

No one will touch him on the street.

So they are really trying to emptied out prisons and jails..

He'll continue to make music and be bigger than ever
All the people talking shit and calling him a snitch on the internet will continue to pay attention to him and help put money in his pocket
He'll get a reality show and be welcomed to Hollywood just like Henry Hill and Sammy The Bull were before him
People are fake as fuck so he'll get respect as being "real"
who gives a fuck about him being a snitch he's a pedo who narced on his buddies so he did get turned into someones bitch in prison.

This is the single worst year in the entire history of years.

I think there’s been a few worse years

pp-dinosaurs-asterdoid-rf-istock.jpg

I can't wait to see what kind of beautiful genre transcending music he comes up with.

WAR 69! beat the game of rap and then beat the bloods in battle, and finally beat the case.

Dude cant stop WINNING
He keeps winning like this he will be just like........... Trump <{outtahere}>

So let's see what happens. Does he get Killed or Make Millions of Dollars.

I say he make more money than ever and becomes bigger than before and no one does shit about his snitching.

Lets go

Hiding in plain sight he will likely be okay, unfortunately.

I hope he gets killed by a transvestite lesbian dressed as a T rex.

Never heard any of his music, but he looks like a gaywad.

who gives a fuck about him being a snitch he's a pedo who narced on his buddies so he did get turned into someones bitch in prison.
How do you know, were you there?

Back