Tekashi Six Nine To Serve Zero Prison Time(All Charges Dropped)

• this woman is estranged from him. they haven't spoken directly in about a year. no way his lawyer gave any docs to her. he doesn't even pay child support. lol
  • i'm pretty sure she hasn't even finished high school. she can't interpret those docs, if they are real.
  • 2 weeks ago she said he was going to prison. so which is, is he going to prison or is he getting out?
  • either way, he'll be dead inside of a month - whether he is in jail or freed.
he have a paternity test on that kid sara molina banged a ton of guys.

i'm actually surprised people aren't more mad at 21 savage he was a complete fraud his dad is a doctor.
Man, you guys are looking way too much into this. His dad being a doctor in the UK means nothing really. And just because he was born in the UK and came here when he was 7, that doesnt mean he wasnt with the shit growing up.

he still grew up from the age of 7 in Atlanta and rode with less than outstanding citizens.

", Abraham-Joseph was banned permanently from every school in DeKalb County School District for gun possession."

"After dropping out, Abraham-Joseph joined a local street gang affiliated with the wider Bloods street gang[9] and became a full-time drug dealer, mainly selling cannabis.[28] He also regularly took part in other criminal activities including robbery and car theft, although he was only arrested once after contraband was found in a car he was driving.[29] In 2011, when Abraham-Joseph was 19, he lost his "right hand" man, Larry, in a shootout.[28] In 2013, during an attempted robbery on his 21st birthday, Abraham-Joseph was shot six times by rival gang members and his best friend Johnny was killed.[30]"

lol its hilarious how so many people have this knee jerk reaction of "LOL HE WAS BORN OVERSEAS THEREFOR HE AINT REAL GANGSTA AND IS A FRAUD"

the man was shot 6 times, by a rival gang. Hes lost brothers and like 20 friends to gang violence. But oh no....he overstayed a visa so that somehow disqualifies him from being "real"

Theres a lot of fakes and a lot of illusions in the rap game but 21 aint 1 of them.

I think the only problem is he inspired a lot of kids to be criminals based on his facade of an image. I do agree that many rappers manufacture an image but this era has to most manufactured music industry plants like rapper"kid buu" and "baby goth"
Started with Drake, I think.

Man, you guys are looking way too much into this. His dad being a doctor in the UK means nothing really. And just because he was born in the UK and came here when he was 7, that doesnt mean he wasnt with the shit growing up.

he still grew up from the age of 7 in Atlanta and rode with less than outstanding citizens.

", Abraham-Joseph was banned permanently from every school in DeKalb County School District for gun possession."

"After dropping out, Abraham-Joseph joined a local street gang affiliated with the wider Bloods street gang[9] and became a full-time drug dealer, mainly selling cannabis.[28] He also regularly took part in other criminal activities including robbery and car theft, although he was only arrested once after contraband was found in a car he was driving.[29] In 2011, when Abraham-Joseph was 19, he lost his "right hand" man, Larry, in a shootout.[28] In 2013, during an attempted robbery on his 21st birthday, Abraham-Joseph was shot six times by rival gang members and his best friend Johnny was killed.[30]"

lol its hilarious how so many people have this knee jerk reaction of "LOL HE WAS BORN OVERSEAS THEREFOR HE AINT REAL GANGSTA AND IS A FRAUD"

the man was shot 6 times, by a rival gang. Hes lost brothers and like 20 friends to gang violence. But oh no....he overstayed a visa so that somehow disqualifies him from being "real"

Theres a lot of fakes and a lot of illusions in the rap game but 21 aint 1 of them.
Damn, his parents really fucked up when they made that move to America.

this is very possible. as all streams are counted towards record sales. so if he gets out, and you go to Spotify like "i'm going to listen to garbage album to make fun of him" it won't matter. he gets paid for that partial stream and it gets counted towards his total sales.

that is what happened with that Melly Melvin dude who just got arrested for the double homicide. He sales spiked overnight.

I think the only problem is he inspired a lot of kids to be criminals based on his facade of an image. I do agree that many rappers manufacture an image but this era has to most manufactured music industry plants like rapper"kid buu" and "baby goth"

look at how Future did his fans dirty. His first album did nothing but promote drugs usage and than he quick doing the drugs and didnt tell no one. So all his fans were popping pills cause he was hyping that shit up and was clean already.

he actually moved to atlanta in 2005 as a 13 year old he grew up in brixton,england his dad was also a tv personality so he wasn't poor. all that other ganster stuff is probably exagerated or maybe just a lie from 21 savage. I think people are mad because he claimed to always be from atlanta born and bred and hid his british life

In July 2005, when he was 13, Abraham-Joseph entered the U.S. legally but stayed in the country after his visa expired a year later, Cox told the AP.

Its cute you think you can give orders
exactly. you don't have a copy. you don't know where to get it. and as far as you know, she is reading from a Wendy's menu.

exactly. you don't have a copy. you don't know where to get it. and as far as you know, she is reading from a Wendy's menu.
I absolutely have a link to it and its real easy to find using the Google
If youre too stupid to find it I'd be happy to link it if you ask politely
If you wanna come in here acting like a douchebag and giving orders then you can eat another dick

I absolutely have a link to it and its real easy to find using the Google
If youre too stupid to find it I'd be happy to link it if you ask politely
If you wanna come in here acting like a douchebag and giving orders then you can eat another dick
4 minutes left.

@RR to expand on what I said earlier, I fully expect this dude to come home to a reality show on E Network
The Redemption Of Tekashi, where he films himself removing his tattoos and rebuilding his career while doing photo ops talking to at risk youth and shit
This is a society that celebrates Henry Hill, Sammy The Bull and to aesser extent Alpo Martinez
I really expect this dude to come out and be welcomed to Hollywood as a "real gangsta"
Only time will tell if the streets catch up to him or not

Everything about this situation stinks. Human garbage.

Back