Tegan and Sara

Brampton_Boy

Douchey Mc Douche
@red
Reaction score
Anybody else a fan?

I've been following them for years, and it's nice to see them finally breakthrough.

Their new album is great, particularly BWU and Faint of Heart:

And if Sherbros needed an additional incentive to listen, they are attractive twin sister lesbians (seriously).

tegan-and-sara-lede.jpg

You didn't need to point out that last part (seriously). But yeah, i listen to them every now and then.

Don't know much of their material, but i always liked this song featuring whichever it is.

And i remember the one video where they're wrapping each other in telephone cords or something like that.

Only featuring one of them, but i haven't really followed them, but first heard/saw them years ago on Jonovision...

They do some good covers

They are in my rotation along with Grimes .

This is my personal favorite .

I've only heard what's on radio rotation around here but Northshore is a great song.

They just "broke through"? I thought that happened a decade ago with the first season of the Grey's Anatomy soundtrack. Them and the Fray both shot up the charts.

I wasn't aware there were so many female posters on Sherdog.

I wasn't aware there were so many female posters on Sherdog.
Brother can't listen to some emotional/angsty pop intended for kids in their late teens every once in a while?

I listen to Regina Spektor at least a few times a week. Not that Spektor fits that bill but her audience is definitely majority teens-thirties female.

They are decent. Somewhat tolearable mainstream pop artists.

They just "broke through"? I thought that happened a decade ago with the first season of the Grey's Anatomy soundtrack. Them and the Fray both shot up the charts.

Well, in the sense that their most recent album was the most commercially successful in its debut. They were also on GMA and the Late Late Show in the past couple of months.

Crazy to think that they are in their mid 30s - they look pretty much the same as when they started out.

ive heard them on Active Childs pandora station

pretty good actually

Back