Teens rob man having a heart attack

There is absolutely self accountability and responsibility. But that's a two way street, after slavery, the Jim Crow era, burning down Black Wallstreet, generations of second class education, there's no magic wand that fixes the problems that bred. And it's not like those communities were growing fields of coca. And are you going to tell me marijuana should get you years in prison?

Prisons serve a purpose, turning people in to a commodity is a problem. Breaking up families is a problem. It's like breaking something in a store and telling the clerk they need to fix it, when they said you broke it, you say it wouldn't have happened if they had more durable products.

There are 40 million black people in America and the TOTAL prison population for all races combined is 2 million. Even if all 2 million were black, that's 5%. It's actually closer to 2.5% of black people in America are in prison.

You want to guess what percent of black children grow up in fatherless households?

As of 2007, it's 65%.

https://datacenter.kidscount.org/da...0,573,869,36,868,867,133,38,35,18/any/432,431

Unfair prison terms are the least of your problems, but the easiest excuse to avoid personal accountability.

Honestly this post is exactly what I'm talking about. Don't want to go to prison? Don't commit crimes. Jesus christ.

Your solution is to close prisons? Fucking ridiculous.

Fatherless children is a problem, but there's loads of personal accountability changes that would help fix that problem but you go straight for the easy excuse instead.

He said "privatized prisons", not all prisons.

Also, there's a long list of people that are falsely imprisoned because they've had evidence tampered, planted etc... so it's not as easy as "don't want to go to prison, don't commit crimes".

Either way, this thread should be moved to the War Room as it's a complete clusterfuck.

There are 40 million black people in America and the TOTAL prison population for all races combined is 2 million. Even if all 2 million were black, that's 5%. It's actually closer to 2.5% of black people in America are in prison.

You want to guess what percent of black children grow up in fatherless households?

As of 2007, it's 65%.

https://datacenter.kidscount.org/da...0,573,869,36,868,867,133,38,35,18/any/432,431

Unfair prison terms are the least of your problems, but the easiest excuse to avoid personal accountability.

That's my fault, and that of my children.. isn't it? Sorry about that, you bastards.

He said "privatized prisons", not all prisons.

Also, there's a long list of people that are falsely imprisoned because they've had evidence tampered, planted etc... so it's not as easy as "don't want to go to prison, don't commit crimes".

Either way, this thread should be moved to the War Room as it's a complete clusterfuck.

And I've already explained why that argument is irrelevant. 65% of black kids in America are growing up without dads. The prison industrial system is just a small part of the issue, but it is the easiest one to push blame off onto.

Until we can have an honest discussion about this stuff, it isn't going to get better.

Some people might prefer the bleeding heart method of patting black people on the head and telling them they're perfect, but history shows that isn't helping.

It's time to face this issue head on and stop running and hiding.

Yes I'd like to report a typo?
CD-3.jpg

Back