Teens rob man having a heart attack

Some people are truly disgusting. No morals, no respect.

It was entrapment because all the stuff they stole was just right there in front of them. I mean how could they resist? Don't put a store in a poor neighbourhood, you're just entrapping disadvantaged youths.

Nazis.

This is a case of involuntary manslaughter. According to federal law, the basic sentence in relation to an involuntary manslaughter charge is a prison sentence of between 10 and 16 months. Tack on a theft charge for an additional one year. So we're talking a couple of years in prison for this, maybe three, assuming the perps are adults. Death penalty....no. But I think the clerk survived, so definitely no death penalty.

So heartless. Disgusting

So besides being vile, cold-hearted assholes, how fucking stupid do you have to be to not realize your on camera when your in any fucking convenience store?

If we hang these two, it'd be a beneficial to humanity as a whole.

The incident itself wasn't ugly though, right?
depends on your definition of ugly sir.

after watching the video, what they did was heartless and an ugly display against a human being. Sons of bitches chose to rob instead of helping him.

Horrible human beings.

Some people are truly disgusting. No morals, no respect.
What do you mean "some people"?

giphy.gif

So besides being vile, cold-hearted assholes, how fucking stupid do you have to be to not realize your on camera when your in any fucking convenience store?

Stupid enough to rob a convenience store

Different culture, hard to judge.

Guy has a heart attack after pleading with some kids to pay for their snacks, then he has a heart attack. Instead of calling 911, the kids decided to rob the guy instead.

I'm calling for the death penalty. Who's with me?

https://abc7chicago.com/teens-rob-store-after-clerk-collapses-from-heart-attack-police-say/4213729/
Thats messed up, no soul, no compassion, these kids grew up without structure all they know is the internet, and selfishness and learning from Other trouble makers

They’re young too. Think about how many other people whose lives will be negatively impacted by these human cockroaches over the coming years.

Thats messed up, no soul, no compassion, these kids grew up without structure all they know is the internet, and selfishness and learning from Other trouble makers

Back