Crime Teens knock out cop in California

My buddy knocked out an off-duty cop at golden gate park once, when he approached us on the sidewalk after a big concert and got in my face because we were slapping street signs with our skateboards. It was tremendous! I didn't even expect it, but my friend was quick! The guy got up once, got hit again, and then stayed down. I wanted to kick him in the teeth when he was down, but there's no way I would ever do that to an officer of the law.

Bragging about assaulting someone. Classy.

Bragging about assaulting someone. Classy.
Sorry I forgot that this is a classy joint. Anyway, I would never assault anybody, just was relaying something I saw.

All I can say is that I sincerely hope this type of stuff becomes increasingly common in the elitist, progressive areas. Rich neighborhoods, universities, shopping centers, the really nice/popular parks and beaches, etc. These people have lived in bubbles for too long. They need to be hardened.

My buddy knocked out an off-duty cop at golden gate park once, when he approached us on the sidewalk after a big concert and got in my face because we were slapping street signs with our skateboards. It was tremendous! I didn't even expect it, but my friend was quick! The guy got up once, got hit again, and then stayed down. I wanted to kick him in the teeth when he was down, but there's no way I would ever do that to an officer of the law.
Damn. Too bad he didn't shoot both of you. Maybe a little harsh but there's already too many people on the planet.

If anything this thread is already hilarious.

They’re nothing alike.

This

Zebby is the shit Trotsky accidentally stepped in. And it was such a smelly maggot infested shit that Trotsky said fuck it and tossed the shoes in the trash

TYPICAL.

Off-Duty Officer did the right thing. The "men" at that Mall let him down by not trying to intervene. Probably afraid they will be called a "racist" for beating down these wussies because they're "teens" which is code for BLACK.

Glad some of the cowards itt aren't my neighbors. You'd really sit by and watch a man and woman get mobbed on like that?

Cops have a duty to respond, as long as it won’t endanger our families or be too unsafe or something, even off duty. In my department at least it’s written into our standards of conduct, and not helping could be seen as cowardice which is unacceptable and grounds for discipline.

Now, of course this did wind up being too unsafe, but he made a judgement call. But you’re wrong about him not having authority while he’s not on duty. He’s not a civilian until he’s retired or fired, simply being off the clock doesn’t count.
That's what I thought.

Cops have a duty to respond, as long as it won’t endanger our families or be too unsafe or something, even off duty. In my department at least it’s written into our standards of conduct, and not helping could be seen as cowardice which is unacceptable and grounds for discipline.

Now, of course this did wind up being too unsafe, but he made a judgement call. But you’re wrong about him not having authority while he’s not on duty. He’s not a civilian until he’s retired or fired, simply being off the clock doesn’t count.

Well this shouldn't probably be addressed. Plain clothed, off duty officers who still try to assert their authority over citizens are a danger to society. We don't know they are cops and thus can be mistaken for a threat. Off duty officers should probably remain off duty gor everyones safety.

“The officer never drew his gun”

Anyone else that would have been perfectly happy for him to empty his fifteen bullet clip on these thugs?

Watch how fast that pack of roaming thugs turns to violence. One attacks, sneakily, and within a moments notice the males (?) all gang up on the lone victim. The switch from scouting to violence happens in the blink of an eye.

I would bet money, none of them are actually out to purchase anything or do anything productive. They are primarily and almost entirely out to cause trouble and look for things to loot and steal, people to assault and any other petty crime they can get away with too.

Last edited:
Where I grew up, perception is about reputation. I have a work colleague who is Iranian. This nationality that I've praised so many times on sherdog. Nevertheless, he is often sad that preconceived Swedes draws parallels to him as any other brown Muslim in this country, and this causes him to sometimes lose his head.

He says, "it is difficult to deal with reality when there are Syrians, Iraqis and Afghans who behave badly and make all Muslims look bad. Finns who came here in the 60s have not received that rumor."
Recently SVT made a program about precisely Finns who had to retire early because of hard work.

Cracker please. You've got no leg to stand on even mentioning IQ after your idiotic post. Just bask in the fact that you've managed to write one of the dumbest posts on Sherdog, reflect, then try to out do it before the WR awards.
I flushed the turd that idiot floated back on page one.

Back