Teenagers!!!

There is no advice I can give you as a teenager that you would listen to therefore, get away!

-The world doesn't care about sheltering you from things that are mean/offensive, harmful, or anything else regarding your feelings. Life's full of huge opportunities, and sometimes, those are opportunities to fail.
-Learn to plan ahead. Save some money. Put in hard work now for a payoff later. Don't waste your youth on partying.
-There are certain mistakes that you can't come back from. If you cheat, lie, or steal, you're those things for life. Be the kind of person that you want to one day become.
-Hold tightly to your convictions, but realize that your convictions are not those of everyone else. Learn to stay true to yourself, but live and let live.
-Never stop learning or growing. You must just surprise yourself.

No offense, but most of this is the terrible curmudgeon lamentations of an unhappy person.

The rest is refutation of far-left rhetoric that doesn't exist outside breitbart making it up, just to have something to argue against.

Best advice I have for teenagers? Try. Try really, really hard. Failing is actually okay, and it's good to build up a callus when you're young, that way you won't be too afraid to try harder when you're older. Time lacks meaning without anticipation, so you have to try.

Never make an important decision with a boner.

Rub one out, then make a decision during the refractory period.

hPBwzT9.jpg
As a person entering early 30s and with a child, that was a deep story. Thank u.

Aren't you like 23? I suppose it's all relative but there is nothing worse than someone in their 20s complaining about being old. I'm almost 36 and even though I might feel like bitching about it and probably about the age where I'm physically starting to have some legit grounds to bitch, it's best to keep your mouth shut and try to keep everything in perspective . If you feel you've peaked at 19 you're gonna have a loooooooong road in front of you.
im saying that already by early twenties, damn near everyones looks have already went over the hill, they have a litter of children, and/or act like dumb shits (suppose they always did, but now its another kind of dumb shit)

i didnt know that was complaining about being old
will say i was mean in that post though @ the people i was talking about
bahh, was bein tired n cranky ): now i feel bad

Your jokes at the movies aren't funny.

Why do older people love to say young people are stupid and don't know shit.

As if fucking adults are doing a much better job at not being stupid and knowing shit.

Just look at the fucking world, Adults are ruining shit and acting like idiots all over the place.

Teenagers are not any stupider than adults.

Take advantage while teenage girls are your peers.

No offense, but most of this is the terrible curmudgeon lamentations of an unhappy person.

The rest is refutation of far-left rhetoric that doesn't exist outside breitbart making it up, just to have something to argue against.

Best advice I have for teenagers? Try. Try really, really hard. Failing is actually okay, and it's good to build up a callus when you're young, that way you won't be too afraid to try harder when you're older. Time lacks meaning without anticipation, so you have to try.

My Advice, don't listen to this guy ^

You're not that cool. You most likely cannot kick my ass.

Back