Teenager pleads guilty in beating death of 88-year-old World War II veteran

Would've liked to see him get the maximum sentence, but if the family supported the plea deal then not much more to say about it.

Sad. I hope he serves the full 27.

The masses of unenlightened animals have been led astray by a doctrine which we know to be in direct violation of the laws of nature. The embrace of this false doctrine by the unenlightened is proof that our rule is needed and proof of our divinity. No good can come from the embracing of a weak system which is what this is!

The masses of unenlightened animals have been led astray by a doctrine which we know to be in direct violation of the laws of nature. The embrace of this false doctrine by the unenlightened is proof that our rule is needed and proof of our divinity. No good can come from the embracing of a weak system which is what this is!

Exactly, We should just look to the laws of nature to figure out what should happen. In this case, that obviously means that they old man should have been dead years ago, and the boy was right to kill him so as not to waste resources on a life that could not otherwise support itself.

That's what you meant right?

Lets send him into Antarctica nekkid? Does Gwar still live there?

Disgusting and tragic. The scum who did this deserves the death penalty, but at least he will be behind bars for a very long time. Hopefully he will die in prison.

I never will understand how people like this don't just get life. He proved he's a threat to society, he should live where he can't hurt anyone.

kid could have been saved if he had some guidance in his life. it's too late for him now.

Adams-Kinard claimed in a letter to his mother that Belton was a drug dealer and had shorted them in a crack cocaine deal. Police dismissed those claims as unfounded.

reminds me of the creature who kidnapped, raped and murdered someone and then claimed she had offered him a bj if he let her go ..

this guy should be executed in public .. show others like him what will happen if they try this .. 27 yrs is a joke .. he'll be out at a very young age of 44 .. I'm fuckin' disgusted

Seems pretty cut-and-dry. Kids do a terrible crime, plead guilty, go to prison, everyone moves on.

Hope worthless piece of shit gets shanked while inside.

Seems pretty cut-and-dry. Kids do a terrible crime, plead guilty, go to prison, everyone moves on.

'kids' lol .. that thing is no more a kid than I'm a frog .. kids pull pranks .. kids maybe take something from you and run .. kids maybe shoplift .. you go and beat an old, frail little man like that to death and you're not a 'kid' any longer

post-33118-finish-him-gif-goat-tumblr-img-JbWC.gif

I bet the old bugger could have smashed both those punks in his prime.

We should be like the Saudi's and start hanging people from cranes in town square

reminds me of the creature who kidnapped, raped and murdered someone and then claimed she had offered him a bj if he let her go ..

this guy should be executed in public .. show others like him what will happen if they try this .. 27 yrs is a joke .. he'll be out at a very young age of 44 .. I'm fuckin' disgusted

Does anyone know what case you mean?

Back