Teenager pleads guilty in beating death of 88-year-old World War II veteran

Arkain2K

Si vis pacem, para bellum
@Steel
Reaction score
wwii-vet-1.jpg

Kenan Adams-Kinard pleaded guilty to the murder of 88-year-old WWII vet Delbert

If the family of the victim is happy with it then I'm fine with it.

I have a hard time believing this either

Adams-Kinard claimed in a letter to his mother that Belton was a drug dealer and had shorted them in a crack cocaine deal. Police dismissed those claims as unfounded.

hope he does the full 27

facepalmed at him claiming the guy was a crack dealer

Well tbf the veteran probably needed his white privilege checked

Heard about this. Too bad no one could have plugged the little shit long ago. Guy survives the battle of Okinawa only to get beaten to death in Washington. Makes me sick.

Kinard you say?

If he doesn't die in prison, I hope he does within a year of being released. A 16 year old who beats a senior citizen to death deserves nothing but a swift execution. The family of the guilty should pay the cost and have any other children put into protective services.

#BlackCrimesMatter

If he doesn't die in prison, I hope he does within a year of being released. A 16 year old who beats a senior citizen to death deserves nothing but a swift execution. The family of the guilty should pay the cost and have any other children put into protective services.

#BlackCrimesMatter

This. What an absolute fucking waste of oxygen this piece of shit is. Gets three hots and a cot the rest of his life on the taxpayer's dime. Take him behind the chemical shed and put a bullet in his head. And if his mom says "he's a good boy" she should get shit on in public.

i don't know, but castration is good punishment for anybody who abuses the most helpless members/things (children, senior citizens, animals) in our society

Surviving OK and getting killed by a 16 y/o. That is awful.

Back