Teen robs man's Jordan's, had arm ripped off

Just as Jesus would have it.

Amen.

Kill that mother-fucker dead.

hi there Byron,

i hate to sound all homicidal and such, but i agree with you.

to my way of thinking, if you point a gun at my face and rob me, i have a right to make you dead. i know that's barbaric of me and illegal, but that's how i see it.

- IGIT

"Your honor, I was in fear for my life.

I was panicked, he had a gun, and I thought he may be trying to create distance to start shooting.. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to get home to see my family. Instincts kicked in!"

Not guilty. Case dismissed.

Oh, and hand him a medal for bravery.

I don't understand how this wasn't the standard response. Guy must have fucked up when talking to the cops after the incident and said something stupid.

too bad he didn't catch his skull with the bumper .. amazing how people are actually trying to go after the victim and defending the life of the piece of shit who just robbed him at gun point .. the only wrong thing about this is that he wasn't off'd and taken out of the gene pool .. now this little fk will be out doing this to someone else in the future

At least he wasn't trying to steal some gloves.

First, the attorney general would need to decide if charges will even be brought.

I would hope not, but even if they do. There is no way you can find 12 people that will all CONVICT this guy of a crime.

If I were on the jury, I'm going to either nullify or find him not guilty.

I'm almost positive they will do everything to get this guy to take a plea because it's going to be hard to get a jury to agree that he's guilty. I bet at most he gets probation with either no jail time or no more than 6 months.

How can you charge the guy? People act like he is supposed to be able to think clearly in a situation where guy pulls a gun on him. He's not a trained police officer or something. A guy pulled a gun on him and he panicked. If you want to blame someone blame the person who set out to commit the crime in the first place.

That would be the second time this week for me...

But I think that dude was just sarcastically bitching as if there were people taking the robber's side in some way, more like a strawman.

Boy would my face be red if I got reversed-POE'd.

How can you charge the guy? People act like he is supposed to be able to think clearly in a situation where guy pulls a gun on him. He's not a trained police officer or something. A guy pulled a gun on him and he panicked. If you want to blame someone blame the person who set out to commit the crime in the first place.
People are stupid. That's how...

I'm far from the only person who thinks there's a difference there. And you should also take note that I'm not saying he should be charged with a crime.
Uh, you got tuned up here, Dude. Accept it.

Uh, you got tuned up here, Dude. Accept it.
I'm not playing to a crowd pal. If you want to reply on topic instead of just randomly jumping in here to troll me, check earlier in the thread where I asked if he could avoid a criminal charge in the same way a person who runs over a fleeing armed bank robber might avoid a charge. Do you have any insight on that? My only point on the violence of the man's response is that I have more sympathy for him if the robber attempted to murder him, rather than just assaulting and robbing him. I even explicitly state that the robber got what he deserved. It's perfectly reasonable, so I suspect you may be intoxicated.

I'm not playing to a crowd pal. If you want to reply on topic instead of just randomly jumping in here to troll me, check earlier in the thread where I asked if he could avoid a criminal charge in the same way a person who runs over a fleeing armed bank robber might avoid a charge. Do you have any insight on that? My only point on the violence of the man's response is that I have more sympathy for him if the robber attempted to murder him, rather than just assaulting and robbing him. I even explicitly state that the robber got what he deserved. It's perfectly reasonable, so I suspect you may be intoxicated.
You're right about two things; One, I am intoxicated and two, I didn't read anything you wrote before, as your post was enough for me. In no way, shape of form should that post ever come from anyone that wasn't mentally challenged. I saw your post and I saw Rex's legitimate call out. Regardless of what you posted before, that's all I need to make a judgement.

If you don't like the fact that you got called on it, don't post garbage. If you want people to dig deeper into what you have to say, then don't put out a post that compels them not to.

Lesson learned. You'll do better next time.

You're right about two things; One, I am intoxicated and two, I didn't read anything you wrote before, as your post was enough for me. In no way, shape of form should that post ever come from anyone that wasn't mentally challenged. I saw your post and I saw Rex's legitimate call out. Regardless of what you posted before, that's all I need to make a judgement.

If you don't like the fact that you got called on it, don't post garbage. If you want people to dig deeper into what you have to say, then don't put out a post that compels them not to.

Lesson learned. You'll do better next time.
So you're drunk and can't be bothered to know what you're talking about. That explains it. Don't blame your lack of understanding on the tone of my posts- it's your job to know what you're talking about, not mine. Playing the "noob you'll do better next time" is just trying to save face. That doesn't work either. Let's find each other on another topic and see if you actually have something to say on a subject. I don't like your odds of arguing any topic against me, from what I've seen.

So you're drunk and can't be bothered to know what you're talking about. That explains it. Don't blame your lack of understanding on the tone of my posts- it's your job to know what you're talking about, not mine. Playing the "noob you'll do better next time" is just trying to save face. That doesn't work either. Let's find each other on another topic and see if you actually have something to say on a subject. I don't like your odds of arguing any topic against me, from what I've seen.
lol, you sound like my ex-girlfriend. Look, man. You posted a ridiculous position and you got called on it and made fun of because of it... Don't be the guy that projects. Realize your folly, laugh at yourself and try to understand why people found it so absurd. That's your play here. Not going after me. Though I did get a huge lol at your last sentence.

Guy with gun should goto prison, guy who hit him with his car should face no charges.

Just as I suspected, the victim (yes, he IS the victim here) was a young man of color. Before we demonize this man and jump to conclusions, we have to take into account this young man's severe lack of privilege in comparison to our own. We cannot begin to try to understand his level of desperation brought on by poverty, hunger, and oppression. Most likely, he had no intention of actually killing the man that he took the shoes from. Does anyone know the ethnicity of the driver? That is the most important question at this time.

Lol You're either going super hardcore with the sarcasm or your a total moron. Not sure which because I have trouble believing anyone could be that stupid and still be able to put together complete sentences.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back