Crime Teen misses the bus, asks for directions, and gets shot at.

Nah, thats what you do. You ring the bell to see if anyone is there, then f someone answers, you have some story ready, like you're not sure where you are or you thought this was someone elses house. If no one answers- profit.

going back through this post is really eye opening, atleast everyone showed their true selves here

He tried to go through a short cut through another neighborhood and got lost there.
So thats why he didnt know where he was going.

You can look at him and see hes not breaking into anyones homes.

The whole topic is moot. Its just the same people who deliberately misrepresented my words in the first place, sadly trying to have a gotcha moment when there isn't one. I never condoned shooting at the kid. Just said his story sounded fishy. As fishy as the dozen people who tried to convince me they also got lost going to school everyday. You guys would say you shit your pants all the time if the kid was knocking on the door to ask for clean underwear instead.

So, everyone who has so badly needed me to come to this thread, here it is. Fuck off now. Virtue signalling pansies.
Lol u mad.

The only place in the world I get called racist is by virtue signalling assholes here in the War Room.
I could almost give you paranoid, though. I am a suspicious person by nature and that goes for anyone strange to me. White,black or @LogicalInsanity.

You know, its time for people like you stop thinking they can apply labels to those they don't know. You know literally nothing of me personally. You accuse me of atrocious beliefs with nothing to back that up other than I prefer to see an accusation through to the end. Newsflash. You're not the judge and jury. You weren't there.

Go back over this thread and my description of the shooter in this thread is one of a guy who is likely a nut. But no, I didn't just blindly believe the black kids, so a bunch of skinny jeans wearing soy junkies decide they are going to label me on sherdog? No. You're not. I'm labeling you as garbage and a portrait of what is wrong with this world today.

If @Seano and @DeJulez and I can remain cordial and friends after the Bradley and Pacquiao fiasco, all things are possible

I am a good parent. My daughter is a top student, doesn't cut herself and identifies as a female. Would you like some advice?

I don't respond to tags in the war room, everyone who has tagged me has heard me say it. Thats WHY they are tagging me. What happened was what I predicted would happen. The guy was punished for recklessly shooting a gun. I personally stopped caring about this weeks ago. We have learned nothing new, not sure what people think the "gotcha" is here.

I still don't believe the boy didn't know where school was. Its ridiculous and no matter who many of you tards tell me that you regularly got lost going to school yourselves, I still won't believe it.
I am a good parent. My daughter is a top student, doesn't cut herself and identifies as a female. Would you like some advice?

I don't respond to tags in the war room, everyone who has tagged me has heard me say it. Thats WHY they are tagging me. What happened was what I predicted would happen. The guy was punished for recklessly shooting a gun. I personally stopped caring about this weeks ago. We have learned nothing new, not sure what people think the "gotcha" is here.

I still don't believe the boy didn't know where school was. Its ridiculous and no matter who many of you tards tell me that you regularly got lost going to school yourselves, I still won't believe it.

touching on this gem as @Mike_Tyson_fan36 has linked this thread in another one.

Seano, you won't believe anything we say or tell you, regardless of facts & known truths because... of hubris.

you're living in a bubble, a thicket of delusion, where your ignorance of the very world surrounding you is astounding.

let me make this clear for you, you are not one who possesses excellent rationale or one who is able to provide a thoroughly detailed understanding of things. you have a proven track record of this, all of which is recorded for all the world to see here on Sherdog.

you are one stubborn mother fucker, I give you that. quite resilient - seriously.

the truth though, is you do NOT respond well to disagreements/being wrong, & to a larger scale, those poking fun at you. which can be understandable, but for your case, it isn't because you've been here longer than most & you still are as thinly skinned as they come. but think about the first part here. you don't respond well to simple disagreements, especially when you're clearly in the wrong. what you historically do even to this very day is further drown yourself within your hubris, deluding yourself into your own ignorance as if it were a shield, your armor.. where to us all, you literally just reveal once again, what we all know, is just sheer stupidity.

you've done this as far back in that infamous thread where you claimed playing poker requires zero skill & is all luck.. & as recently when your dumbass would randomly quote me where I'd have to shut you down (you tried picking a fight with me, then bitched about how I was treating you, when you started it, so I replied "if you don't like what I say don't read it, ignore it". something along those lines. then later, same thing happens & your dumbass replied saying the same thing , how I should just ignore you if I don't like when you quote me. -- too lazy to look it up, but it's a case where you clearly don't like to be held responsible for your stupidity.. which leads me to the next part..).

you come on here, most uncivilized, & demand we accept it, & that it is all of our problems. yes, it is our problem, being you, your stupidity. look at yourself in the mirror dude. you know why I always bring up you being a janitor? not to poke fun at you for specifically being one, but because you do nothing to deter the commonly poor sentiment one would possess towards a janitor. does that make sense?

probably not. you probably won't read any of this & rather try to spin this as some seething obsessive post, but we all know it isn't. it's pretty fucking hilarious to be honest, because yes, as negatively & poorly it may reflect upon my character, I don't give a fuck because for those of use who know better & have been on here & earned the 'dog respect - we know for sure that you haven't, after all these years. you certainly have accrued much useless stupidity that grows seasoned & ripe with aggressiveness though.

& bullshit on you being a good parent. not saying you're terrible, but your stupidity is so pure & bottomless, I worry for your kids. next, do I have to say the obvious? terrible parents can have excellent kids. God, you should know these things, but no one can get through to you.

/rant

touching on this gem as @Mike_Tyson_fan36 has linked this thread in another one.

Seano, you won't believe anything we say or tell you, regardless of facts & known truths because... of hubris.

you're living in a bubble, a thicket of delusion, where your ignorance of the very world surrounding you is astounding.

let me make this clear for you, you are not one who possesses excellent rationale or one who is able to provide a thoroughly detailed understanding of things. you have a proven track record of this, all of which is recorded for all the world to see here on Sherdog.

you are one stubborn mother fucker, I give you that. quite resilient - seriously.

the truth though, is you do NOT respond well to disagreements/being wrong, & to a larger scale, those poking fun at you. which can be understandable, but for your case, it isn't because you've been here longer than most & you still are as thinly skinned as they come. but think about the first part here. you don't respond well to simple disagreements, especially when you're clearly in the wrong. what you historically do even to this very day is further drown yourself within your hubris, deluding yourself into your own ignorance as if it were a shield, your armor.. where to us all, you literally just reveal once again, what we all know, is just sheer stupidity.

you've done this as far back in that infamous thread where you claimed playing poker requires zero skill & is all luck.. & as recently when your dumbass would randomly quote me where I'd have to shut you down (you tried picking a fight with me, then bitched about how I was treating you, when you started it, so I replied "if you don't like what I say don't read it, ignore it". something along those lines. then later, same thing happens & your dumbass replied saying the same thing , how I should just ignore you if I don't like when you quote me. -- too lazy to look it up, but it's a case where you clearly don't like to be held responsible for your stupidity.. which leads me to the next part..).

you come on here, most uncivilized, & demand we accept it, & that it is all of our problems. yes, it is our problem, being you, your stupidity. look at yourself in the mirror dude. you know why I always bring up you being a janitor? not to poke fun at you for specifically being one, but because you do nothing to deter the commonly poor sentiment one would possess towards a janitor. does that make sense?

probably not. you probably won't read any of this & rather try to spin this as some seething obsessive post, but we all know it isn't. it's pretty fucking hilarious to be honest, because yes, as negatively & poorly it may reflect upon my character, I don't give a fuck because for those of use who know better & have been on here & earned the 'dog respect - we know for sure that you haven't, after all these years. you certainly have accrued much useless stupidity that grows seasoned & ripe with aggressiveness though.

& bullshit on you being a good parent. not saying you're terrible, but your stupidity is so pure & bottomless, I worry for your kids. next, do I have to say the obvious? terrible parents can have excellent kids. God, you should know these things, but no one can get through to you.

/rant

damn dude...how long have you had this all pent up? since October of last year!?

/rant
giphy.gif

/rant

seano is a janitor IRL???...

<TheWire1>

Back