Crime Teen misses the bus, asks for directions, and gets shot at.

And now the shooter has to face the reality of his decision to go out blasting like Yosemite Sam instead of calling 911 and getting to a safe spot inside of his home.

He had every right to confront the person but not to just shoot without cause.

If the person had tried to force their way in then he should be alto shoot.

Fuck backing down from a criminal.

I still haven't seen anything saying the kid was trying to break in, is there some kind of link to that?

It looks pretty horrific, but why would a 14 year old knock on a random door to ask elderly strangers directions to his own school? Does that part make sense to anyone?

We have to assume he wasn't at school when he was supposed to be, didn't know how to get to the place he's gone every day all year, didn't have a phone with GPS like everyone else, didn't get directions before he left, and started going door to door for directions because he figured a random old couple would know better than him how to get to his school.
If he knew they were an old couple why didn't he know he was going to get shot at?
And we do t have to assume he wasn't at school. We know he wasn't. Maybe you need to go back to school and learn what words mean.

Damn, poor guy. His whole life is ruined. If he'd killed the kid, he could have at least made up a story about how it all went down. Maybe kicked in his own door or something. Jury woulda been relieved to not convict him.

The shooter's RING doorbell recorded the event and the Police arrested him based on what they saw and what the shooter said.

The shooter's story didn't match the video.

He had every right to confront the person but not to just shoot without cause.

If the person had tried to force their way in then he should be alto shoot.

Fuck backing down from a criminal.

I still haven't seen anything saying the kid was trying to break in, is there some kind of link to that?

There was zero evidence of that. The shooter's RING video doorbell had it all recorded. The kid's story apparently matched what the doorbell recorded and not what the shooter said. Thus that's why he was arrested.

As for "backing down from a criminal"... My point is that you can go inside your home, call 911, keep your wife safe with you, and if the "criminal" enters, then by all means, blast away.

But that's just me.

I'd wait till he introduced himself, at least.
Shooting somebody right after they've rung the doorbell is so gauche.

<DisgustingHHH>
The comment was "breaking in" not "ringing the doorbell."

There was zero evidence of that. The shooter's RING video doorbell had it all recorded. The kid's story apparently matched what the doorbell recorded and not what the shooter said. Thus' that's why he was arrested.

As for "backing down from a criminal"... My point is that you can go inside your home, call 911, keep your wife safe with you, and if the "criminal" enters, then by all means, blast away.

But that's just me.

Ok then we agree.

And as I said this guy deserves jail time and his guns all taken if things are as they are so far know.

It honestly seems that this thread is more of an example of how severe tribalism actually is than anything else. It is clear that regardless of the facts of the case certain sides are gonna do some sort of mental contortions to ensure that they don't share the same opinions of the social justice activists or any of the new incarnations of American right movements.

I am not a PC person and hate all the white guilt bullshit, but this is completely unacceptable behavior and the dude needs to be thrown out of society. So glad the kid didn't get hurt. Fuck the shooter.

It honestly seems that this thread is more of an example of how severe tribalism actually is than anything else. It is clear that regardless of the facts of the case certain sides are gonna do some sort of mental contortions to ensure that they don't share the same opinions of the social justice activists or any of the new incarnations of American right movements.

Nope. All evidence shows this kid did nothing but ask for directions then racists motherfuckers started trying to lay blame on the kid.

There is audio/video of incident so no.

It's unfortunate that it came out so early.

It would have been nice to watch all the people in this thread believe this maniac like they do ZimZam (also neighborhood watch, interestingly) only for the video to come out after.

What does a person have to do to you before you're allowed to defend yourself?
More than knock at a door/case a joint. I’ll have a think and get back to you.

EDIT: And there are also degrees of defence, some of which are appropriate and some not. I’d suggest firing a gun at a teen who is running away at the time is excessive.

Well he would also need to hide the security footage. It was the main reason he was arrested since the wife called 911 about the supposed break in but the cops said the security footage contradicted what the husband told them

Fair. My point was that we don't always have to just believe a person just because they survived an altercation. In just the past ten years, I have heard of two altercations in which a neighborhood watch Rambo wannabe shot at a black male teenager. I wonder how many times such events happened that haven't made the news or the ones that happened before the modern ubiquity of surveillance. I wonder who got believed.

Last edited:
More than knock at a door/case a joint. I’ll have a think and get back to you.

EDIT: And there are also degrees of defence, some of which are appropriate and some not. I’d suggest firing a gun at a teen who is running away at the time is excessive.
The post I commented on said "breaking in" not "ringing the doorbell."

The post I commented on said "breaking in" not "ringing the doorbell."
Fair point.

Depends on a few factors. How far the break in has progressed (are persons still outside?). Is the burglar visibly armed? Are they aware someone is home and are still proceeding with the break in (that would be a big reason to get physical)? Who is in the home at the time (I'd be more inclined to escalate a situation with a wife kids at home)?

Someone just breaking in wouldn't be enough for me to agree with use of lethal force, but there are other factors to consider.

That AV really cracks me up its Hallarious!
Glad someone appreciates it, no one really reacted to my Ahed AV.

Apparently the outfit is based on the fashion of the Philippines as it was done by a Filipino artist.

Its an edit of Jasmine so that she's not wearing absolutely haram clothing.
Why has she got blonde hair, is she supposed to be a hip contemporary Persian or Lebanese ...lol

He wasn't and the shooter's own home security camera backs the kid's story, while it contradicts the story the shooter gave the police.

Back