Crime Teen misses the bus, asks for directions, and gets shot at.

There are some fuckups ITT, and hint, they are the ones defending shooting at the back of a 14-year-old.

Last edited:
I had to go ahead and shoot my paperboy this morning. It was dark out and he looked pretty dark in the dark. RIP in Peace, Timmy. You shouldn't have spooked the missus like that. Now we'll be suing Timmy's parents for our pain and suffering, mental anguish - all that kinda stuff.

Jehova's Witnesses; Good luck this summer.

Amazon delivery guys; I pray for you.

Its an edit of Jasmine so that she's not wearing absolutely haram clothing.

I thinks she looks better on that because the Hair the animators ( was it Disney?) gave her is atrocious.

That's what you find "weird" about this story ?
That why some 14 year old got lost and asked for directions ?

Not that who da fuck answers a doorbell in the morning with yelling and gunfire ?

<{nope}>
Just FYI, I unliked this post just so I could like it again.

I thinks she looks better on that because the Hair the animators ( was it Disney?) gave her is atrocious.
In hindsight the design was kind of ridiculous in some ways.

What cultures didn't have slavery in those times? Some of the black slaves were even sold to white people by black African slave owners. Also, In 1830 alone, there were 3,775 black people who owned 12,740 black slaves in the USA.

The entire world was a brutal place, but unlike Africa, Asia ect, America has actually evolved from it.
The US was unique in that by that point we were the only ones using 'racial' based slavery. To be slave anywhere else in the world generally meant you were a criminal, poor, or lost a war. It was equal opportunity for any race or religion. Americans basically went 'nope. only black people'. Then spent the next 100+ years SPECIFICALLY making laws against not slaves but black people in general. You didnt really find that shit anywhere else in the world.
America:where slavery was based on appearance.

I had to go ahead and shoot my paperboy this morning. It was dark out and he looked pretty dark in the dark. RIP in Peace, Timmy. You shouldn't have spooked the missus like that. Now we'll be suing Timmy's parents for our pain and suffering, mental anguish - all that kinda stuff.

Jehova's Witnesses; Good luck this summer.

Amazon delivery guys; I pray for you.
You subscribe to a paper but didn't know someone would deliver it?

2. Even if the kid was trying to break in (which will come out in court, if not before) shooting at him is a crazy overreaction.
What does a person have to do to you before you're allowed to defend yourself?

He went to the house WITH the neighborhood watch sticker on it, because he thought he would be safe...

"The 14-year-old was walking to high school after sleeping late and missing the bus, when he decided to ask a neighbor for directions.

It was a banal request, but it nearly got the student from Rochester Hills, Mich., killed Thursday.

The woman who opened the door after Brennan Walker, who is black, knocked on it, started yelling at him. Then the woman’s husband grabbed a shotgun and fired it at him, Walker and police officials said."

His mom said that her husband (the teen's father) is deployed to Syria and he thought he could trust the house with the neighborhood watch sticker. The accused's home had a RING doorbell and it's all on video. That was enough for the Police to arrest and charge the shooter.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...-a-man-shot-at-him/ar-AAvRkEh?ocid=spartanntp

This is what happens when a huge group of African Americans act like ____________ and stereotype the whole group.

This is what happens when a huge group of African Americans act like ____________ and stereotype the whole group.
No young white males should have guns because some of them commit mass shootings.

The US was unique in that by that point we were the only ones using 'racial' based slavery. To be slave anywhere else in the world generally meant you were a criminal, poor, or lost a war. It was equal opportunity for any race or religion. Americans basically went 'nope. only black people'. Then spent the next 100+ years SPECIFICALLY making laws against not slaves but black people in general. You didnt really find that shit anywhere else in the world.
America:where slavery was based on appearance.
This post doesn’t strike me as having high degrees of truthiness

Back