Crime Teen misses the bus, asks for directions, and gets shot at.

did you just learn this word? correct me if i am wrong, but havent you posted it like 20 times in the past 2 days?
Not this guy. That's probably the first time I've typed it out here.

Like I said earlier, if he takes the bus he's probably not paying attention to the route and is instead shooting the shit with his friends. 4 miles is a long route to walk, especially for a 14 year old boy who is used to taking the bus.

No, it does not look like he was casing the neighborhood to me. His mom was working a graveyard shift and was not there to help him get to school and he might've not wanted to wait for her so as not to burden her with taking him and getting an earful for having missed the bus. Walking there on his own would mean his mom would never know he overslept.

That you're assuming he was a burglar tells me more about you than him.

Your AV is hilarious...

I think its much funnier because of your background plus some of the things you have posted in sherdog.

How did this seemingly-straightforward news story end up with 703 replies?

Oh, and I'm assuming by "take in" you mean "enslave for two hundred years.".
What cultures didn't have slavery in those times? Some of the black slaves were even sold to white people by black African slave owners. Also, In 1830 alone, there were 3,775 black people who owned 12,740 black slaves in the USA.

The entire world was a brutal place, but unlike Africa, Asia ect, America has actually evolved from it.

Last edited:
As usual the normal suspects here proving why the war room is essentially storm front light
There seems to be a significantly stronger left-leaning tendency in the WR these days actually. A definite shift over the last few years.

A couple of things OT:

1. Glad the guy missed. Would have been anther tragedy if a 14 year old lost his life.

2. Even if the kid was trying to break in (which will come out in court, if not before) shooting at him is a crazy overreaction.

3. Shooter should lose his gun license and be banned for having firearms in his home.

If your reaction to a kid knocking at your door in the broad daylight is to grab a gun, then chances are you know what your dads best punch feels like.
That or you let yourselves get walked on by the people you have to work with...a bunch of grown ass men that talk like teenage victims of bullying.

Must be a TOOL video in some of yalls heads.

There seems to be a significantly stronger left-leaning tendency in the WR these days actually. A definite shift over the last few years.

A couple of things OT:

1. Glad the guy missed. Would have been anther tragedy if a 14 year old lost his life.

2. Even if the kid was trying to break in (which will come out in court, if not before) shooting at him is a crazy overreaction.

3. Shooter should lose his gun license and be banned for having firearms in his home.
#2. No. Shooting at somebody breaking in is 100% normal. Sad, but normal. People get killed in home invasions.

If true, the shooter should do some time.

But this is distraction. Jobs are disappearing everyday but the story is always black vs white. Racism exists and it is very powerful.

But rich vs poor is 1000000000% more powerful and affects more people. It's never the story.

Jeff Bezos is worth $200 billion but how many of his workers are on food stamps?

There is a homeless "mansion" in Seattle and it will not get half the coverage as one person being shot at once. 20 people have been shot at in Chicago since I started writing this post, where are those new stories?

#2. No. Shooting at somebody breaking in is 100% normal. Sad, but normal. People get killed in home invasions.
I hear you, but this was a kid knocking at the door during daylight hours, right? It hadn’t progressed to the level of a home invasion. EDIT: (And may not have, just saying that for the sake of arguing a very specific point.)

If I owned a gun (I don’t) and someone broke into my home at night while my four kids were asleep I may shoot first and ask questions later, but that’s a different circumstance, at least in my opinion.

Last edited:
Do you ever read/watch the source before spewing your horse shit? Random house? How about neighborhood watch? Go fuck yourself with a sharp stick.
Are you fucking retarded? Yeah, stupid, a stranger's house that he's never been to before. Are you from some dumb as fuck part of the country where neighborhood watch means open house? It means on the lookout for break ins everywhere else in the country. The kid walked an extra half mile in the wrong direction into a subdivision looking for a neighborhood watch sticker? Good luck in life, jackass.

Last edited:
Are you fucking retarded? Yeah, stupid, a stranger's house that he's never been to before. Are you from some dumb as fuck part of the country where neighborhood watch means open house? It means on the lookout for break ins everywhere else in the country. The kid walked an extra half mile in the wrong direction into a subdivision looking for a neighborhood watch sticker? Good luck in life, jackass.
God, you're terrible. The amount of mental gymnastics you are doing trying to lay the blame on a lost 14 year old kid tells every sane individual, who isn't afraid of his own shadow, a lot about you.

God, you're terrible. The amount of mental gymnastics you are doing trying to lay the blame on a lost 14 year old kid tells every sane individual, who isn't afraid of his own shadow, a lot about you.
You've got to be fucking kidding me. I'M the one doing mental gymnastics? Maybe he kept his eyes closed every time on the 2-3 street route towards school he's been on over 300 times, maybe his alarm was broken, maybe he didn't want to bother his mom to drive him, maybe his internet was down, his mom took his phone, walking makes straight lines really confusing, "these people" clearly means black people, not burglars, then you flat out ignore him turning off the direct course to school in the wrong direction into a subdivision for half a mile.

0 mental gymnastics involved, and it's clearly ideological when so many in here are just plain angry because you're 100% sure someone casing houses wouldn't possibly lie about it and 14 year olds never lie to avoid getting into trouble. If you don't implicitly belive the far more complex and unlikely scenario and agree that some racist was just out to murder someone on camera just for no reason other than skin tone, you're unreasonable and racist. What a level-headed argument.

Sorry for your dumb ass, but I live in a place where we don’t draw on someone for knocking on the door. Get stuffed.

You've got to be fucking kidding me. I'M the one doing mental gymnastics? Maybe he kept his eyes closed every time on the 2-3 street route towards school he's been on over 300 times, maybe his alarm was broken, maybe he didn't want to bother his mom to drive him, maybe his internet was down, his mom took his phone, walking makes straight lines really confusing, "these people" clearly means black people, not burglars, then you flat out ignore him turning off the direct course to school in the wrong direction into a subdivision for half a mile.

0 mental gymnastics involved, and it's clearly ideological when so many in here are just plain angry because you're 100% sure someone casing houses wouldn't possibly lie about it and 14 year olds never lie to avoid getting into trouble. If you don't implicitly belive the far more complex and unlikely scenario and agree that some racist was just out to murder someone on camera just for no reason other than skin tone, you're unreasonable and racist. What a level-headed argument.
You’re not the only one being mental, but you’re trying hard to outdo everyone with your idiocy. Go fuck yourself, dumbass.

Something is weird about this story. Why did the kid need directions to his school? He doesn't know where he goes to school?

That's what you find "weird" about this story ?
That why did some 14 year old get lost and try n ask some adult for directions ?

Not that who da fuck answers a doorbell in the morning with yelling and gunfire ?

<{nope}>

Last edited:
Your AV is hilarious...

I think its much funnier because of your background plus some of the things you have posted in sherdog.
Yeah its part of the shtick I've got going.

Back