Teen girl accidentally shot brother in head(Darwin Award)

is it customary to leave the gun loaded?

They were drunk and very stupid. They were 22 and 19. When I was 19 some kid came over to hide a gun with one of my roommates. He assured us it was not loaded. So we were chilling in my room and my friend brings the gun out (I didn't even notice). He asked "what does it sound like to **** an unloaded gun?" I said "I don't know" in a tone of voice that meant "you better not see." Well he ended up doing it and then he had to uncock it, so of course he pulls the trigger. He aimed the gun at my floor. Somehow it didn't break the tile floor and ricocheted into my laundry basket. It broke a hole in my laundry basket and was stopped by all the clothes. We couldn't find the bullet for a while and it took me some super stoner thinking to figure out that it ended up in the laundry basket. The funniest part about the story was that my friend had taken a firearms safety course before. How fucking stupid.

Anyway, kids will be retarded around guns. This is stupid but extremely tragic. This girl will be fucked in the head forever most likely.

No, retarded ADULTS will be stupid around guns. These weren't 5 year olds, they were adults. This girl SHOULD be fucked in the head forever, she KILLED HER BROTHER.

And yeah, your friend is an giant idiot too. Thank God no one was hurt or killed. Other than some of your tapout T's.

They were drunk and very stupid. They were 22 and 19. When I was 19 some kid came over to hide a gun with one of my roommates. He assured us it was not loaded. So we were chilling in my room and my friend brings the gun out (I didn't even notice). He asked "what does it sound like to **** an unloaded gun?" I said "I don't know" in a tone of voice that meant "you better not see." Well he ended up doing it and then he had to uncock it, so of course he pulls the trigger. He aimed the gun at my floor. Somehow it didn't break the tile floor and ricocheted into my laundry basket. It broke a hole in my laundry basket and was stopped by all the clothes. We couldn't find the bullet for a while and it took me some super stoner thinking to figure out that it ended up in the laundry basket. The funniest part about the story was that my friend had taken a firearms safety course before. How fucking stupid.

Anyway, kids will be retarded around guns. This is stupid but extremely tragic. This girl will be fucked in the head forever most likely.

A friend of mine who got a glock was cleaning it in his house and did not realize a bullet was in the chamber still. It went off and ruined the door to his mini fridge. He is lucky because his sister and father were in a room across the hall.

Fucking idiot has 5 guns at this point, all the rest stronger than a glock. He is also an alcoholic. We also live in one of the richest counties in the country, with relatively no need for a gun, let alone 5.

I am not opposed to having a gun, but that is excess, especially when he already fired one in his house and all of our friends are very weary being around him and his guns.

Only if you're really stupid.

I'm not from a country that has guns at all but i'd think it was logical to keep the ammo and weapon separate but close.

Agreeing to hide someones gun isn't very smart

A friend of mine who got a glock was cleaning it in his house and did not realize a bullet was in the chamber still. It went off and ruined the door to his mini fridge. He is lucky because his sister and father were in a room across the hall.

Fucking idiot has 5 guns at this point, all the rest stronger than a glock. He is also an alcoholic. We also live in one of the richest counties in the country, with relatively no need for a gun, let alone 5.

I am not opposed to having a gun, but that is excess, especially when he already fired one in his house and all of our friends are very weary being around him and his guns.

5 isnt a lot depending on what he has...
2 handguns (one carry, one home defense)
2 rifles (different hunting calibers)
1 shotgun (different type of hunting)

Thats a simple breakdown, but there could be a lot more justification for a lot more guns than that... just saying. Granted with his track record, I can understand your hesitancy around him armed...

I'm not from a country that has guns at all but i'd think it was logical to keep the ammo and weapon separate but close.

Yes, that is the logical thing to do. Now my dad keeps one loaded one locked away and only he can access it. Just in case it's necessary to have one quick.

Depends what the guns are for... I keep defensive guns loaded and ready (no round in the chamber for personal preference reasons) but guns that aren't defensive-use guns shouldn't be loaded until ready to shoot in my opinion...

Hey TS, I find it interesting that you used "teenage" in the title of this thread... Did that add to the story or was it just to get the whole 'gun-grabbing' audience?

everyone should have atleast 1 gun in there home, if not the king of england can just walk in your house and start pushing you around. you want that?

At least she didn't use her spear gat

malibus-most-wanted-21.jpg

Will she get time for this?

On one hand it seems wrong to lock her up.

On the other having someone this retarded walking the streets is terrifying.

She puts the laughter in manslaughter.

everyone should have atleast 1 gun in there home, if not the king of england can just walk in your house and start pushing you around. you want that?

I don't begrudge anyone who wants to own a gun. I even like to go shooting once in a while with my brother-in-law who owns several.

But I don't want to own one, and that's my right.

I keep both my guns loaded but I'm not an idiot and I don't have any kids yet. My only fear of keeping them loaded was if someone broke into my house when I was gone and looked under my bed they'd find a 12 gauge ready to go.

Yes, for protection purposes. But not logical to be young, dumb, have a loaded gun, and full of alcohol.
You always hear of this happening with younger people, even 10 yo and younger. Stupid parent leaves gun loaded in closet or dresser and child finds it. Next thing you know, someone gets shot.

This reminds me of something that happened when I was in high school, my girlfriend at the time was friends with this kid and they where all hanging out at this kind of retarded kids house doing acid, I guess a little after my GF left the house this kid decided they should take pics posing with a shotgun, after the photo shoot I guess they where all just sitting around on opposite sides of the room and at some point the retard that lived there ended shooting my girlfriends buddy right in the face and blow his head off.

As if that wasn't bad enough, the guy was a little older then the rest of the kids and convinced or threatened the others to help him drag the kid outside and bury him, the cops showed up while they were trying to bury the kid and I guess the house was a fuckin blood bath from dragging this poor kid around, the guy went to juvie till he was 18 and last I heard he was a crack head living in Vancouver.

This has always stuck with as I've often found myself wondering what it must have been like for these fucking kids who just came to have some unsupervised fun that ended up turning into a horror movie.

I don't begrudge anyone who wants to own a gun. I even like to go shooting once in a while with my brother-in-law who owns several.

But I don't want to own one, and that's my right.

I live in an area where burglaries are pretty common. I don't want one either, but I fear i might need one.

Back