Teddy Ruxpin

I remember having my first Optimus Prime toy, that was quality shit! It was made from real metal unlike the later plastic ones. I got mine taken away when I hit a kid in my pre-school with it... I miss that toy.....

Anywho, I remember the Rocklords, Snorks, Smurfs, Voltron, GI Joe, Transformers, and the Centurians...

I loved the fucking Transformers and I remember how the fucking movie destroyed my life, they killed Optimus and replaced him with some fucker named Hot Rod? WTF? Who writes this trash?

1. GI-Joe
  2. Transformers
  3. Thundercats
  4. He-Man
  5. um .... GI-Joe!!!
    [/list=1]

leatherneck.jpg

Best. GI-Joe. Ever.

Leatherneck :D

I am post whore.

And .... I bring nostoi

Mum-Ra from the Thundercats was cool. If you got him pissed off enough, he'd turn from this little shriveled mummy to an enormous bad ass, muscled mummy. Cool show. Cool toys.

Originally posted by FATSEXY
Les Nesman thought turkeys could fly.

Dude, it wasn't Les Nessman that thought turkeys could fly, it was Arthur Carlson. His famous quote was;

"As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly."

Great episode.

Teddy muthafuckin' Ruxpin the talking bear? When I was a young lad all I had to play with was a buncha muthafuckin logs and a rock.

(sssshhh....he thinks his rock is actually a bear)

Teddu Ruxpin ........ oh dear

Squezze the only people that loved that show now run boutiques and are called Tarquil...

Originally posted by Honest Abe
Teddy muthafuckin' Ruxpin the talking bear? When I was a young lad all I had to play with was a buncha muthafuckin logs and a rock.

I nominate this one as the funniest post of all time. I'm damn near crying here.

And, for the record, I never had any Teddy Ruxpin toys. I just watched the show a lot.

Back