Teddy riner

But he was mighty tired today..

But the japon was mentally beaten before.

Ive never said he will be the ufc champ u bozo, i said he will crush some hw if he put his hands on them.

He needs some boxing lesson, but who knows if he dnt have already a knock out power? Plus when u do judo you already have a ground base, in bjj for example.

So stfu dude, im not on his nuts i think the ufc hw div is overrated as fuck. Look werdum rushing on stipe lmao, it was pathetic
i think you're pathetic for thinking he would do good at all in the UFC and comparing a legend like werdum to teddy riner. remember, teddy riner has zero mixed martial arts experience. judo isn't or a 10 week camp with boxing lessons isn't doing shit for you if your experience is at zero.

Riner vs Brock, no weight limit, make it happen Dana

teddy-riner.jpg

1053575.jpeg

Jjdowns just one thing, teddy said himself he was boring tonight

Why they dnt make them fight without that fucking gi?
Because judo is heavy on tradition, which is what's beautiful about judo and stunts its popularity at the same time.

Some schools are starting to experiment with no gi a few days here and there, but it's pretty rare.

Early reports on no gi so far within the judo community....it seems it's really dangerous. The gi acts as handles so that you can guide and control your opponent safely on their back while controlling speed. Without the gi, you lose control of your opponent while throwing him and there is a high chance of them landing poorly, on their head or neck, at a very high speed. But that's just what we're hearing so far. Who knows in the future a more controlled style may develop from no gi judo.

Lol arrêtes de lui sucer la queue, il a craché sur le MMA comme un faux-cul alors qu'il kiffe regarder chez lui. On l'emmerde.

'Lol stop licking his balls, he bashed MMA although he enjoys it at home, phony, eff him."

There was plenty of great judo on display over the last week.

Today? Not so much. HW judo is awful to watch.

TS only ever makes threads/posts about large, French black men. I haven't seen someone this obsessed since Joe "Cuck" Rogan started showing his hand.

Look what did ishii against rampage

Absolutely nothing? I thought you were implying judo was effective.

Ishii lost that fight and had to run out of the building because his performance was so bad. Despite Rampage being old, fat, unmotivated, and kneeless.

Lol arrêtes de lui sucer la queue, il a craché sur le MMA comme un faux-cul alors qu'il kiffe regarder chez lui. On l'emmerde.

'Lol stop licking his balls, he bashed MMA although he enjoys it at home, phony, eff him."

Et toi tu suces pas en leurs faisant la traduction?

Il a rien craché sur le mma c'est sa fédé qui lui a mis la pression a un temps où il etait dépendant d'eux. Mais il s'en branle de cette gueguerre stupide il est juste animé par les défis il l'a dit sur fr2

"On l'emmerde" t'enmerde personne mdr ferme tes fesses.

Je lui suce pas la queue, je suis juste comme chaque français ce soir, fiere d'avoir un double olympien en or et 8x champions du monde.
Allez va faire du french bashing avec eux, c'est toi le suceur en vrai

Absolutely nothing? I thought you were implying judo was effective.

Ishii lost that fight and had to run out of the building because his performance was so bad. Despite Rampage being old, fat, unmotivated, and kneeless.

He won that fight imo, even rampage said he did a shit performance.
But i dnt care about the result, its more about what ishi did in that fight for a judo guy, a lot of takedowns coming from judo techniques.

I didn't say judo was boring. I said Teddy is boring. I love judo. I've been doing judo for 12 years. There are plenty of exciting gi wearing judokas, illiadas, Ono, Nomura, but Teddy just sucks a boring ass dick. He's pretty much a judo Lesnar, just way bigger than almost all of his opponents, with way less skill. He sucks! Sucks!

That's not completely true. He has some amazing ippons under his sleeve, especially considering he's a heavyweight (and let's be real, it's not the most exciting division). He weighs 285 pounds and moves like a middleweight. The guy is a monster.

Pretty sure his walk around weight is more than 300 pounds, mostly muscle

TS only ever makes threads/posts about large, French black men. I haven't seen someone this obsessed since Joe "Cuck" Rogan started showing his hand.

French heavy weight its my pseudo u bozo, plus u wrong i made 2 or 3 threads about french fighters. The rest its all about debate on the ufc.

If you like stalking ppl and large black men threads, its ur problem dude :/
Im not judging

If he really is as passive as people make him out to be, he'll probably get punched in the face real hard repeatedly. Ronda's Judo is suitable for MMA because she is all but passive.

Wow Teddy is TST as fuck

A level athlete, give him 2 months boxing MAX

Wow Teddy is TST as fuck

A level athlete, give him 2 months boxing MAX

2 months might be overdoing it. I'd say 1 month probably is already more than enough.

2 months might be overdoing it. I'd say 1 month probably is already more than enough.
Now that you mention it he could probably Ronda throw the majority of the division already, 1 week of boxing to take out Werdum on the feet should do it

Now that you mention it he could probably Ronda throw the majority of the division already, 1 week of boxing to take out Werdum on the feet should do it

Or just watch Rocky 1-3 and call it a camp.

Because judo is heavy on tradition, which is what's beautiful about judo and stunts its popularity at the same time.

Some schools are starting to experiment with no gi a few days here and there, but it's pretty rare.

Early reports on no gi so far within the judo community....it seems it's really dangerous. The gi acts as handles so that you can guide and control your opponent safely on their back while controlling speed. Without the gi, you lose control of your opponent while throwing him and there is a high chance of them landing poorly, on their head or neck, at a very high speed. But that's just what we're hearing so far. Who knows in the future a more controlled style may develop from no gi judo.

Lol..that would never be an sanctioned by the IJF.. They need to revert to some of the old rules though.

Back