Teddy riner

I didn't say judo was boring. I said Teddy is boring. I love judo. I've been doing judo for 12 years. There are plenty of exciting gi wearing judokas, illiadas, Ono, Nomura, but Teddy just sucks a boring ass dick. He's pretty much a judo Lesnar, just way bigger than almost all of his opponents, with way less skill. He sucks! Sucks!

Yeah, what the fuck. The final just now was bullshit. So boring. The senile Chinese referee was so busy throwing the yellow cards at Harasawa, while Riner didn't do anything. Nice way to win an Olympic gold.

Yeah, what the fuck. The final just now was bullshit. So boring. The senile Chinese referee was so busy throwing the yellow cards at Harasawa, while Riner didn't do anything. Nice way to win an Olympic gold.
That's how that big fucker wins 9 out ten times. Fuck that guy.

Teddy Riner sucks ass. He would get destroyed in seconds by any top 20 heavyweight.

Lmao that troll

Some french bashing outhere, beside the fact im french im telling you that teddy riner could make a gaspacho sauce from derrick lewis for example.

We talking about the judo goat, bigger than ronda

I
He dnt sucks cmon he made some ippon today, he is not the more technical but they all boring. Judo is boring to be fair, olympic games should put some bjj it will be more fun.

But teddy riner in mma will be a monster imo, really he is so mean even tho he is a teddy bear.

He have that dark side inside him like jon jones, he could hurt the all hw div
I disagree, there are some real exciting judo players. But Teddy specifically, is the most boring fighter ever.

Lmao that troll

Some french bashing outhere, beside the fact im french im telling you that teddy riner could make a gaspacho sauce from derrick lewis for example.

We talking about the judo goat, bigger than ronda
You can't believe that can you? You can't really say that with a straight face?

I doubt he'll ever go to MMA...seems pretty against it. Especially as long as the French Judo federation keeps up their attack on MMA.

Its old, he said that before.
But he wants new challenges, if the money is good.

The french federation will lost their battle against mma, they so dumb and ppl see it

Jjdowns just one thing, teddy said himself he was boring tonight

Why they dnt make them fight without that fucking gi?

lol i think you're hugging his nuts that much you aren't even realizing that every top 10 heavyweight at the moment would knock him out, clean

lol i think you're hugging his nuts that much you aren't even realizing that every top 10 heavyweight at the moment would knock him out, clean

Ive never said he will be the ufc champ u bozo, i said he will crush some hw if he put his hands on them.

He needs some boxing lesson, but who knows if he dnt have already a knock out power? Plus when u do judo you already have a ground base, in bjj for example.

So stfu dude, im not on his nuts i think the ufc hw div is overrated as fuck. Look werdum rushing on stipe lmao, it was pathetic

J'aurais préféré voir David Douillet en MMA à la grand époque, mais Teddy fera l'affaire...

Back