Teddy riner

wide-eyes.gif

Just become two times gold olympist (plus a bronze medal)
8x world champ

26 years old

I hate this guy with a passion. He's the absolute worst. If you compared his judo style to mma, it would pretty much would be as boring as lay and pray. He sucks on 1000 different levels. Takes zero risks, boring as shit. I pray he does mma just so somebody punchers him right in the face.

Didn't the French Judo community say they would ban anyone who trained MMA? I doubt he is going into MMA.

I hate this guy with a passion. He's the absolute worst. If you compared his judo style to mma, it would pretty much would be as boring as lay and pray. He sucks on 1000 different levels. Takes zero risks, boring as shit. I pray he does mma just so somebody punchers him right in the face.

Hater.

Yes judo is boring with the gi, but teddy riner is a monster.
Put him against overeem he will make some gaspacho sauce

Didn't the French Judo community say they would ban anyone who trained MMA? I doubt he is going into MMA.

He said he wants nw challenges, i think he dnt give a fck about the federation. He is the federation himself lmao.

I think he have something behind the head, and it will be mma

It'd be interesting.....obviously judo is more technique and grip vs wrestling aggression.....and the guy seems to wear his emotions on his sleeve. Makes you wonder how flustered he'd get in a match. Also.....
can he bring his gi

Hater.

Yes judo is boring with the gi, but teddy riner is a monster.
Put him against overeem he will make some gaspacho sauce
I didn't say judo was boring. I said Teddy is boring. I love judo. I've been doing judo for 12 years. There are plenty of exciting gi wearing judokas, illiadas, Ono, Nomura. He's pretty much a judo Lesnar, just way bigger than almost all of his opponents, with way less skill. He sucks! Sucks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Judo is not a big thing in usa, even more in the hw div.
Look what did ishii against rampage, so imagine riner against ben rothwell.

Teddy riner is above the hw weight limit, he will cut the weight lol
6ft8
300 lbs

I doubt he'll ever go to MMA...seems pretty against it. Especially as long as the French Judo federation keeps up their attack on MMA.

While Rousey and many others are on the MMA bandwagon, Riner has maintained his anti-MMA stance for years. There are rumors he was offered a fight against Satoshi Ishii back in 2009, but he respectfully declined to engage in an activity he sees lacking in "moral value."

"Fighting in a cage doesn't appeal to me," Riner said, according to Cheng of the Associated Press. "There is no moral code in MMA. I am a warrior on the tatami, but you always have to respect your opponent."

Judo is not a big thing in usa, even more in the hw div.
Look what did ishii against rampage, so imagine riner against ben rothwell.

Teddy riner is above the hw weight limit, he will cut the weight lol
6ft8
300 lbs
You're forgetting that Teddy sucks.

I didn't say judo was boring. I said Teddy is boring. I love judo. I've been doing judo for 12 years. There are plenty of exciting gi wearing judokas, illiadas, Ono, Nomura, but Teddy just sucks a boring ass dick. He's pretty much a judo Lesnar, just way bigger than almost all of his opponents, with way less skill. He sucks! Sucks!

He dnt sucks cmon he made some ippon today, he is not the more technical but they all boring. Judo is boring to be fair, olympic games should put some bjj it will be more fun.

But teddy riner in mma will be a monster imo, really he is so mean even tho he is a teddy bear.

He have that dark side inside him like jon jones, he could hurt the all hw div

Teddy Riner sucks ass. He would get destroyed in seconds by any top 20 heavyweight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back