Teddy Hart beats his girlfriend

Did He really?, Idk who He is but He sounds like a coward.

This is his girlfriend who is a wrestler. She is destroying herself with drugs, tattoos, and steroids..

She is turning into a Roid Beast. Her hairline is receding...

They have a YouTube channel I watch.. Trainwreck couple..

Teddy Hart can wrestle like a MFer tho.. One of the most talented wrestlers ever

This is his girlfriend who is a wrestler. She is destroying herself with drugs, tattoos, and steroids..

She is turning into a Roid Beast. Her hairline is receding...

They have a YouTube channel I watch.. Trainwreck couple..

Teddy Hart can wrestle like a MFer tho.. One of the most talented wrestlers ever

Her hairline isn't as bad as Sasha Banks who isn't a druggie. Banks looks like George Costanza on top.

sasha-banks-bald-hair-real-wear-a-wig.png

Did He really?, Idk who He is but He sounds like a coward.
he's accused of a lot worse. His prior girlfriend has been missing for months which is being linked to him and a friend. There's always something else with that guy. Edit: typo years not months.

Last edited:
Who's the person yelling at him?

I had heard of him but didn't really know anything about hi because I don't watch shitty indy feds. but I saw a couple interviews with him lately. he seems like a real dick. also seems like he was a lost member of the jersey shore cast

Maria got beat by Teddy again. She denied they were living together but both have been uploading vids in the same bathroom all week. Now she says Teddy didn't split her lip but won't say how it happened

Back