Teddy Atlas Critiques Stephen A Smiths Technique

This is dumb, they look like 12 years old criticising a guy who obviously has never trained a day in his life or for years. It's pointless and childish.

Really it's the trainer people should be going after.

giphy.gif
This is how I picture everyone coming to the defense of Stephen A Smith. It's becoming quite amusing. Dude makes ignorant comment, gets called out for it, some pretender MMA fans come to white knight him like the SJW snowflakes that they are.

Can't even believe I used shitty terms like SJW and snowflake. 2 of the shittiest arguing terms I've ever seen in my life.

This is dumb, they look like 12 years old criticising a guy who obviously has never trained a day in his life or for years. It's pointless and childish.
Did he hurt your feelings?

Lol are you fighting a Pygmy?

Funny, when I first saw it I was wondering if he was practicing to punch children.

Did he hurt your feelings?

I don't give a shit about SAS, I just don't like petty arguments from so called experts, shills and other smart asses who whine about someone who visibly had never trained before. It's just dumb.

Then he shouldnt be posting this shit XD

I can't believe how many idiots actually like SAS, how does his schtick actually work on people?

I don't give a shit about SAS, I just don't like petty arguments from so called experts, shills and other smart asses who whine about someone who visibly had never trained before. It's just dumb.
Are you saying Teddy Atlas doesn't know about boxing?

It obvious him and Teddy are mates and Teddy's having fun with it

If you dont want people commenting on it, train in the privacy of you own home instead of posting it on the Internet for the world to see

Every body knows that Cerrone is not the fighter he used to be, get off your high horse. Even Nate Diaz is siding with him.

Yes because Nate Diaz is a rational, well thought of wordsmith.

How did Stephen A Smith look, criticizing a long tenured vet's heart and fighting ability when he himself can't hit the pads without looking like someone with some sort of mental handicap? Was there a point to that? Was his rant mature to you?
it's hilarious that people don't think SAS is fair game here given his level of criticism of cowboy.

Lol you can’t be serious. Atlas was just joking around giving the guy some shit. Do you really think he is giving a serious critique there? Did you even watch the video? He starts by complimenting him and saying of great he is at what he does, and then cracks a few jokes.

So what? I seriously doubt Smith would be offended, in fact he’d most likely crack up watching this. The two are friends.

If he can handle it why can’t you? So damn sensitive my god smh.

Back