Ted Cruz: Making U.S. women eligible to be drafted is 'nuts.' Ted Cruz is sexist.

Now that all military occupational specialties (MOSs) are open to women, they should 100% be eligible for the draft. You want equality? You got it. Don't like the equality that you wanted? Well, it sucks to suck. When women have to sign up for Selective Service, let's see how long this whole "every MOS for everyone" thing lasts.

I think the butch ones that want to sign up should. More power to them. Drafting them is a bad idea due to biology and women naturally aren't suited for fighting. If start drafting your normal female they will all die quickly or just get in the way. I don't think its sexist at all.

Why is this whacko even talking about a draft? He also supports torturing people and bombing them until the sand glows. This guy is fucking scary and I hope he never sniffs the white house. More evidence this guy is evil.

Equal rights demands including them in the selective service. There's surely plenty they can contribute, even if it's not humping it with 70 pounds of gear and getting in firefights.

Drafting is kind of crazy in general.

If they want to sign up, great, but how many women in the general population are going to to meet the same fitness requirements as guys? It's basic biology. Who here would actually really want a bunch of 115lbs women beside you in the trenches?

The typical sherdog antifeminist sentiment took all of 1 reply to shine thru in perfect form. It makes no logical sense to put anyone in a position where they simply can't meet the physical requirements of the work, putting those around them at a disadvantage when people's lives are on the line.

If it's for non-combat positions that's not as bad, but I don't really think anyone should be forced to spend 4 years of their life out of highschool in the military anyway.

Why is this whacko even talking about a draft? He also supports torturing people and bombing them until the sand glows. This guy is fucking scary and I hope he never sniffs the white house. More evidence this guy is evil.

I hope you don't plan on voting for Hillary.

Lol @ women being drafted.

Equal rights demands including them in the selective service. There's surely plenty they can contribute, even if it's not humping it with 70 pounds of gear and getting in firefights.

Sounds like separate but equal. If men gotta hump them packs, so do women.

#BrownvsBoardofEducation #NotoJimCrow #BLM

I don't know, women in the YPJ have been doing pretty well on the battle field and they're fighting in the most active war zone in the world.

Every one of you screaming "equal rights, equal lefts" would be the first to lose your minds if you had a daughter and she was drafted.

MRA moron hears about combat roles open to women: lol women too weak can't do anything

MRA moron hears about draft: lol let women go and die to war, I don’t give a shit if she endangers her squad, I just want to see them suffer

Sounds like separate but equal. If men gotta hump them packs, so do women.

#BrownvsBoardofEducation #NotoJimCrow #BLM

I don't see the problem. The military needs to be practical and play to the strengths of the recruits. It's not like men all get the same job either. If a girl is able so be it, but not being able to isn't a reason for the current state of discrimination.

The draft is unconstitutional as it is. The constitution gives the congress power to "raise and support armies," but it does not say it can do so in violation of other civil rights.

Holy shit! I agree with Ted Cruz on a women's rights issue!

The draft is unconstitutional as it is. The constitution gives the congress power to "raise and support armies," but it does not say it can do so in violation of other civil rights.
You should start a thread on whether the draft is unconstitutional as something that violates civil rights. I'd be interested in participating, but don't want to usurp/assume your position.

I'm interested in hearing your argument if you're inclined.

I hope you don't plan on voting for Hillary.

Lol @ women being drafted.

I think both are scary/dangerous ,I'm sooo fucked

Back