Tecia Torres has faced every 115lb champion

skysolo

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
They all won the title in a finish but none of them were able to finish Torres.

She is tough as hell to look good against. But I think she is not long for the UFC.

What's missing from her game?

She also has one finish in 15 professional fights

Sad!

Read the OP instead of just the title. That's the point.
She's a gatekeeper. None of those fights were for title. She's a stepping stool for others climbing up the ladder. AKA she's not good at all.

She is tough as hell to look good against. But I think she is not long for the UFC.

An Atomweight division in the UFC.

She is too short. Realistically they should dump the 145 division and put on a 105 cutie girl division. There is actually international talent outside and those girls generate finishes.

She is good surviving but she always lose.

That 4 fight losing streak though.

Sounds bad when you put it like that but when you consider it's against Jessica Andrade, Joanna Jedrzejczyk, Welei Zhang and Marina Rodriguez, then a lot of girls would lose those four fights.

She gets by on athleticism but is undersized in the division. She has never improved her grappling knowledge. I remember a fight where she had someone in a basic sub and turned the complete wrong way. It was a kimura or arm triangle from memory.

she isn’t the greatest technically.

Tecia has one of the best resumes in MMA. But, she is in the same division as Esparza, who has the GOAT resume. They both have the same problem; they are actually very talented atom weights fighting in the wrong division.

Jarl

Sounds bad when you put it like that but when you consider it's against Jessica Andrade, Joanna Jedrzejczyk, Welei Zhang and Marina Rodriguez, then a lot of girls would lose those four fights.

Rodriguez was a super winnable fight and shows she's past it.

Back