Technique breakdown of why Till's lead-uppercut failed vs Woodley

According to you you post nothing but quality content that gets 30+ likes. Unlike you, I post on more topics than Conor. The reason I post a lot about Conor is because most of threads created are about him or some fanboy hijacks a thread to shill him. You talk about being objective but you are far from it.

You are way too invested in the world you created in your head. Im just here talking about all things MMA.
You are obsessed with Conor

Also it's mentally healthy to be obsessed with positivity. Its unhealthy and unstable to be obsessed with negativity

Conor fans appreciating and showing love>>>>Conor haters like you dwelling on cancerous negativity and spreading that toxicity

Go read your first post in this thread which was a response to me. Look at you always only posting in Conor threads. You aren't fooling anyone. Actions>>>>words. You have serious issues and need serious help. Bye. Have a good day

Last edited:
The fact you don't see how talented Co

Yes why doesn't Till just strike like the best striker in mma, it's that easy.

Also Woodley a long time multiple time defending champion who's defended against every type of fighter and who is extremely analytical about mma.

If anyone's the idiot it's you
You dont know what I see. I'm well aware and I also see he has plenty of flaws. The fanboys just go overboard and I like to give it back some perspective.

Woodley is smart outside the cage. He doesnt actually have any kind of not worthy good fight IQ inside the cage though

You take away his right hand (either via stepping away from it, lead shoulder deflecting, leadhand control, fienting out the right hand "counter") and you render him completely ineffective

That's like saying you take away Khabib's single legs and you render him completely ineffective....... Woodley is obviously a very skilled striker. How would he be able to beat Wonderboy if he wasn't one?

You are obsessed with Conor

Also it's much more mentally healthy to be obsessed with positivity then negativity

Conor fans appreciating and showing love>>>>Conor haters like you dwelling on cancerous negativity and spreading that toxicity

Go read your first post in this thread which was a response to me. Hater. Look at you always only posting in Conor threads. You aren't fooling anyone

Actions>>>>words. You have serious issues and need serious help.
Dude you are obsessed with him. I just respond in kind. I've never created a topic about him. Get real man.

The fact you don't see how talented Co

Yes why doesn't Till just strike like the best striker in mma, it's that easy.

Also Woodley a long time multiple time defending champion who's defended against every type of fighter and who is extremely analytical about mma.

If anyone's the idiot it's you
What's a matter with you? I didn't call Woodley an idiot. I said he doesnt have good noteworthy FIGHT IQ which is true i.e over rated.

People mistake Woodley being passive and avoiding a fight as "some master gameplan" and it's hilarious. He's not Floyd/Conor actively engaging and disarming fighters

You got so offended . Goodness are you Woodley himself. Remove your tampon; ) lol

I detailed how Woodley's right hand can be/is easily shut down - and how without his right hand hes completely ineffective on the feet

Did you not see the Rory and Jake Shields fights?

They beat Woodley, took away his right, and rendered him ineffevtive with the exact measures I detailed

If I'm stupid then prove me wrong

Back up what you say

Leave your overly emotional feelings at the door

I only speak facts.

Show me how Woodley adjusted to Rory and Shields taking his right hand out of the equation

The fact is he couldn't adjust and find a way to beat them without his right hand

I like how you can read my analytical breakdown and then still have the nerve to call me stupid when you offer nothing in return and only ever got triggered in the first place because I didn't praise Woodley like how you wanted me to praise him

Goodness. Posters like you have turned sherdog into shit

Last edited:
You dont know what I see. I'm well aware and I also see he has plenty of flaws. The fanboys just go overboard and I like to give it back some perspective.
Meh, hes a Woodley fanboy

"Birds of the same feather"

Convo had nothing to do with you either

Go back on page 1 and look how many likes I got for that breakdown btw.

Your "perspective" is falsehoods and hate

Meh, hes a Woodley fanboy

"Birds of the same feather"

Convo had nothing to do with you either

Go back on page 1 and look how many likes I got for that breakdown btw.

Your "perspective" is falsehoods and hate
You flagged me in a post so I replied to it. I havent even read the OP yet LOL. You believe people have "falsehood or hate". Thats your binary thinking at play. When confronted with other truths you get defensive.

Last edited:
I don't know what you guys seen but that uppercut looked like a weak jab to me just turned upside down

Woodley would murder Conor and his scrub coaching. He's being trained by Freddie Roach. Rewatch the first round of the Mendes fight. Conor was getting Lit up on the feet and on the ground by a wrestler.

You cherry picking highlights to make a narrative is why no one respects your insight.
Conor is a highly effective striker, Mendes was a good fighter at that time and not just a wrestler. I don’t recall seeing that fight and thinking Conor was being lit up on the feet, on the ground granted. Woodley would murder him I agree but Woodley is a much bigger fighter with elite wrestling and tons of power so not sure why that’s even an argument.

Conor is a highly effective striker, Mendes was a good fighter at that time and not just a wrestler. I don’t recall seeing that fight and thinking Conor was being lit up on the feet, on the ground granted. Woodley would murder him I agree but Woodley is a much bigger fighter with elite wrestling and tons of power so not sure why that’s even an argument.
I just rewatched it and was surprised how many shots Chad landed on the feet and how many times Conor missed. Thats why I posted for people to rewatch the first RD. It was also evident toward the end of the first Chad was gassing out.

Look at his posting history. He's a massive Conor hater/troll

Your memory serves you right. Conor was putting a clinic on Mendes on the feet

Conor%20spinning%20shit_zps5xejubg5.gif

Body%20blow_zpsc5iwmmsx.gif

SoftGleefulCottontail.gif

conor-feint-cross-jab-cross-chad.gif

Conor was landing his left straight leads off his leadhand probing distractions almost seemingly at will, and stumbling Mendes around with every left he landed

He destroyed Mendes body with sublime body work and even buckled Mendes over with that hook to the body

Look how Conor used his leadhand to post on Mendes, and distract him/open him up for that left hook down to the body. Beautiful skill and solid work by Conor

Last edited:
A shit breakdown thread that wasn’t really a breakdown of anything turned in to a shit show by the lunatic with over 2000 posts about McGregor?

Color me shocked.

Look at his posting history. He's a massive Conor hater/troll

Your memory serves you right. Conor was putting a clinic on Mendes on the feet

Conor%20spinning%20shit_zps5xejubg5.gif

Body%20blow_zpsc5iwmmsx.gif

SoftGleefulCottontail.gif

conor-feint-cross-jab-cross-chad.gif

Conor was landing his left straight leads off his leadhand probing distractions almost seemingly at will, and stumbling Mendes around with every left he landed

He destroyed Mendes body with sublime body work and even buckled Mendes over with that hook to the body

Look how Conor used his leadhand to post on Mendes, and distract him/open him up for that left hook down to the body. Beautiful skill and solid work by Conor
On a gassed out Mendes who had 10 days to make weight.

and this is someone else's content, there are more examples.

Last edited:
I think Woodley stands off farther than the average fighter and controls the distance by relying on his explosiveness and the threat of a takedown to cover ground when he wants to initiate, while making it really hard for opponents to close ground against him without walking into the counter. Thompson and Maia generally refused to do this but Till's lack of experience really showed... he was well out of range to throw that punch. He should have been advancing, pumping the jab to measure the distance and trying to back Woodley up before committing, and he should have thrown with more intent than his halfhearted probing shot if he was going to leave himself exposed

I wish the UFC employed some kind of SportTrack type system for recording metrics... would be interesting to chart which fighters are best at controlling distance

Last edited:
Back