Technically, Conor and Khabib don't even need the UFC for their Fight

i mean i know ppl like khabib and all cuz he beat conor but dude isnt a big name himself. and the fight wasnt exactly a war either.

Jesus, are you fucking stupid?

Them making the decision to retire doesn't mean they can fight somewhere else. If Khabib or GSP ever fight again they have to do so under the UFC. They still have to honor their contract. Unless the UFC allows them to fight elsewhere which will never happen.

Pretty sure Conor is still under contract as well.

I believe he’s referring to them two not caring about the contract due to not being US citizens (imagine khabib getting served court documents in the mountains of dagestan)

What does that even mean? If "running" means staying retired, which is something he surely can, what does "hiding" mean and why can't Khabib do it? Does it mean that he can't keep his retirement a secret? Well, Khabib made sure of that, when he very publicly retired and declared as much live on PPV.

Please elaborate with your explanation.
Maybe I can elaborate! He retired because he wants NO part of Conor 2.0!!

Why let Dana get rich and take over half the purse? I could easily see this fight hit a billion dollars, maybe even two.
Would Khabib turn down a fight if he was going to get a BILLION dollars? I doubt it.
Just take Dana out of the equation.

you heard of this thing called contracts. an who paying this billin dollars.

cant take dana out of the picture.

Conor doesn't have a contract. And Khabib has retired. GSP no longer has a contract either so thats even a possibility.

conor signed a new 6 fight deal before the khabib fight and khabib has fights left on his deal so his contract is frozen.

Why let Dana get rich and take over half the purse? I could easily see this fight hit a billion dollars, maybe even two.
Would Khabib turn down a fight if he was going to get a BILLION dollars? I doubt it.
Just take Dana out of the equation.
What the hell are you talking about? I’m jot one of these whereof bullies but damn. U understand the first fight total gate and ppv was under a quarter of a billion dollars? No it’s the highest selling mma ppv of all time. They both have contracts and are committed to the ufc.

I’m not trying to be rude or an asshole. But this is why white belts should NOT be able to make threads. This is clearly a child. Without the ability to even recognize the difference in large numbers. We don’t need to teach you and you clearly shouldn’t be on sherdog go read a book or some kind of informative information. lol homie do something productive. Watch fights in the background and do some reading and watching of fights. 2 ears one mouth for a reason. U are clearly in the listening and learning phase of life.

removing the middle man doesn’t make it sell over 1000%... it’ll probably sell considerably less considering we’ve seen the fight already and it wouldn’t have the ufc machine behind it.
Why would the biggest fight UFC has ever sold.... not have the “ ufc machine behind it “ You are out to lunch. It’s the complete opposite probably close to the most they will market a fight. Damn some of you guys just straight make sht up out of thin air. I question my Intelligence weekly still reading this Fckn site. Smh

Contracts are a thing bud. Neither Conor or Khabib are free agents. Retirement doesn't mean shit.

Nothing to say but lol. Shit, if it were that easy to get that much money then why not, right? Nothing could possibly get in their way.

Lmao contracts exist and Dana white gives zero fucks about standing his ground. Hes still the boss.

If it was that easy,Khabib and GSP would have fought a trilogy already

I believe he’s referring to them two not caring about the contract due to not being US citizens (imagine khabib getting served court documents in the mountains of dagestan)
Whether you're a citizen or not doesn't matter - if you don't show up to court, you automatically lose, and then your assets get frozen until you've paid the required amount. Do you really think none of these guys have US assets?

Back