Tech N9ne's new Collabos Album:Strangeulation

10291224_10152373686423758_8097609336550048731_n.png

Best thing about this thread is me now listening to some of the new Atmosphere.

Not bad so far, haven't liked them since 'You Can't Believe How Much Fun We're Having'..

I like Tech, but he's too prolific and scatterbrained.

This is my shit, though

For those of you who dont know Techs mom just recently died and he just released this video from his new album

I used to listen to Tech's music a lot more, then it all started to sound the same and became monontenous. I believe it's only good in small doses.

I used to listen to Tech's music a lot more, then it all started to sound the same and became monontenous. I believe it's only good in small doses.

Holy shit you must of listened to his old shit. His music is so original its crazy. I can listen to a song 20 times and still find new shit in his music.

Hes doing things in his music that the beatles were doing in their height of music. CHanging the sounds and the chorus for every verse. Music making at such a high level. Making some of the best rap music today that ive ever heard.

You can not listen to those two songs on the front page and say they sound the same. Not only that but it was described by an article one that tech had 3-5 different flows per song. How is that monontenous at all.

Back