Teams you root against

Oh and the Cowgirls, America's team my arse! I hope that team gets stuck with Romo for another 10 year's!

Mets
Red Sox
Newcastle
Anyone playing Sunderland
Barca
Real Madrid
Ravens
Browns

From the premier league, in order:

1- Chelsea
2- Manchester United
3- Tottenham
4- Liverpool

How can you hate the Browns. That's like hating puppies.

Mariners, Angels, Astros, Athletics, Falcons, Panthers, Saints and of course the Cowboys...

Why the Raiders? Haven't their fans suffered enough?

SD born and raised. It's a requirement to dislike the Raiders. I do like the Athletics though :D

And SD fans have it worse. We haven't won a superbowl or a world series, and the Padres are also the only team to not throw a no-hitter and I believe 1 of 2 to not ever hit for the cycle. That's rough.

Spurs, steelers, ny giants, red sox, patriots, lakers.

Packers, White Sox, Cardinals, Red Wings

Packers and Red Wings fan right here:D. The only team I really despise from the NFC North is the Vikings. I've been a Packer fan watching football since I was a kid in the 80's; and even though I feel like I'm supposed too I've never had much hate for Da Bears.

Phoenix Coyotes and Florida Panthers. Relocate or fold these fucking teams. Also sort of cheer against teams (in the playoffs) that have won championships recently . Nice to see teams that have never won or have won in a long time win. Good for the fans and the respective league.

Canadiens

Cowboys/Eagles/Giants

The Heat now, only because of all the bandwagon fans they have. I really only want to see them lose or for LeBron to leave just so those losers have to buy new jerseys and hop on a different bandwagon. Don't really hate The Heat, just the fake fans.

most will swear they were heat fans from day one. just like how they also are huge fans of the seahawks and red sox

Barcelona(F playing possession all game)
Lakers(F Kobe)
Miami Heat(F Lebron)
Man City(F those ridiculously rich bastards)

Back