Teams you root against

Most bandwagon teams except the Sox

Notable:
CHeat
Steelers
49ers
Clippers

Basically all divisional rivals in every sport. I hate the Raiders and Broncos the most though. Also hate the Spurs, even with Kawhi on the team I still hate their guts and want them to lose every game.

1. Ratbirds
2. Any yinzer team
3. That team up north
4. StL Cards

Patriots
Cowboys
Lakers
Redsox
Mets
Tarheels

Yankees and RedSox.

Maple Leafs, Vancouver Canucks, Red Wings, Penguins, and thanks to Lucic, now the Bruins.

Any team from boston:

specifically Patriots fans. 20 years ago you couldn't find a patriot fan in south central CT. now they are everywhere and when you talk to a patriot fan you can tell they know jack shit about football. they started watching 15 or so years ago and jumped on the bandwagon. A lot of fair weather fans are Boston fans. Now certainly this is a generalization. I know a few die hard Pats fans that played football, know the game, shit one of my friends has an old steve grogan jersey. now that's a real fan.

Any team from boston:

specifically Patriots fans. 20 years ago you couldn't find a patriot fan in south central CT. now they are everywhere and when you talk to a patriot fan you can tell they know jack shit about football. they started watching 15 or so years ago and jumped on the bandwagon. A lot of fair weather fans are Boston fans. Now certainly this is a generalization. I know a few die hard Pats fans that played football, know the game, shit one of my friends has an old steve grogan jersey. now that's a real fan.

Following a sport for 15 years qualifies as fair weather now?

I never understood the hate towards fair weather / casual fans. It's possible to enjoy watching something without dedicating your life to it, but I guess you're not a "real" fan unless you own a jersey from a QB who started playing in the mid 70s.

And no, I'm not from Boston, and I don't like football, but your comments are ridiculous.

Redskins
Giants
Eagles

Mavericks
Rockets
Lakers

Angels

Can you explain this? I am still baffled how people hate on the Angels? They are a wholesome club, they don't cause problems with anyone and haven't been that successful of a franchise. Only people that hate on the Angels are the insecure low self esteem Dodger fans.

Can you explain this? I am still baffled how people hate on the Angels? They are a wholesome club, they don't cause problems with anyone and haven't been that successful of a franchise. Only people that hate on the Angels are the insecure low self esteem Dodger fans.

Mike Scoiscia is the biggest bitch manager in baseball. He makes the Angels hateable just by his stupid complaint face.
sciosciaface1.jpg

Spurs
Lakers
Heat

Redskins
Giants
Eagles
49ers

Out of all the teams listed, I hate the sheagles the most.

White Sox, Packers, Cardinals & Steelers mainly.

Used to root against the Cowboys, but they suck so bad now it doesn't really matter.

If buying Pujols and Hamilton had worked out for the Angels in any way, I wouldn't be surprised that they're hated, but given their struggles, I also don't get it.

Petty and pathetic? That's basically the reasoning beyond "hating" any team. Are you an Angels fan or something?

Angels fan and don't "hate" any one team, because it is just like you said. But the description of hating the Angels because of Scioscia's face or whatever is just... are you depressed IRL?

Back