Teams you root against

mime

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I actually watch Heat games to watch them lose though this rarely happens and they will probably win it again this year. I just can't stand the Big 3 (even though I don't dislike Lebron as a person). I guess it's kind of like rooting against fighters who dislike to lose.

I know a lot of people used to root against the Lakers when they had Shaq or the cowboys and the yankess are other hated teams. I never really understood that until Lebron joined the Heat.

Red Sox
Yankees
Steelers
Patriots
Pacers

I also lol when the Cowboys and Lakers lose, but I don't actually care about them. I used to like the Lakers as a kid, when Magic was playing.

I am a Laker fan only. I don't openly root against other players/teams. I have no horses in the race if the Lakers aren't in it.

Lol at BD saying he doesn't root against the KKKlippers and cHeat.

I actually watch Heat games to watch them lose though this rarely happens and they will probably win it again this year. I just can't stand the Big 3 (even though I don't dislike Lebron as a person). I guess it's kind of like rooting against fighters who dislike to lose.

I know a lot of people used to root against the Lakers when they had Shaq or the cowboys and the yankess are other hated teams. I never really understood that until Lebron joined the Heat.

Why do so many mother fuckers think Miami is the first team to ever build for a championship?

Why do so many mother fuckers think Miami is the first team to ever build for a championship?

No but the whole ESPN Lebron announcement thing coupled with the way they talked at the press conference and the way Chris Bosh celebrates just really irks me. For whatever reason I didn't mind when the Celtics did it first with Garnett and Ray Allen but then again neither of those guys were as good as Lebron. I still believe Lebron could have won in Cleveland if he stayed.

lakers
yankees, any NY really team

any team from new england.
the cheatriots.
the red sux
the boston ruins.

love to see the sf giants lose.
hate the seahawks
and dallas cowpies

No but the whole ESPN Lebron announcement thing coupled with the way they talked at the press conference and the way Chris Bosh celebrates just really irks me. For whatever reason I didn't mind when the Celtics did it first with Garnett and Ray Allen but then again neither of those guys were as good as Lebron. I still believe Lebron could have won in Cleveland if he stayed.

Lebron was part of one of the worst teams to ever make the Finals and got swept. That's as far as he (or anyone at his level playing alone) could get. After that point, he realized that Cleveland was not going to bring him any help. So, he left. The best player in Cleveland is Irving, who they wouldn't have gotten if Lebron was still there.

No one honestly believes Lebron would have won a title in Cleveland, because in 7 years, the front office never made it possible for him to get help.

Redskins
Giants
Eagles

Mavericks
Rockets
Lakers

Angels

Canadiens

Cowboys/Eagles/Giants

The Heat now, only because of all the bandwagon fans they have. I really only want to see them lose or for LeBron to leave just so those losers have to buy new jerseys and hop on a different bandwagon. Don't really hate The Heat, just the fake fans.

Ravens, Flyers and anything Cleveland.

heat clippers celtics cowboys off the top of my head.

half the fun of sports is having someone to hate

Baseball I dont have any, just depends on the standings. For example this year, Im a Brewers fan and theyre in first place right now. The Cardinals are in 2nd place, so because of that I want them to lose. But like the Cubs for example who are in last place, I dont care what they do. Just depends on the division standings.

Football different story. Packers fan so the obvious answer is Bears/Vikings. Lions as well, not as much hatred as the other two but same division so dont want them to do well either.

Otherwise I just laugh at the teams that ESPN and other places hype up and then they play like shit.

Used to be the spurs for years, due to constant flopping and rigged whistle. Then fellow SDSU alum kawhi got drafted I started rooting for him and hence the spurs.

Pretty much the heat now. I respect them but hate them

Back