Team Khabib Trolls Conor for Street Fight

Who wins a street fight?

• Total voters
That's because he has a legit threat coming up in Tony Ferguson. Khabib isn't stupid and is fully concentrating on him than some dumb GSP fight.
Ahahahhaa nice try. Khabib completely disregarded tony for GSP. He was trying to set up him vs gsp and gsp was saying he was coming down to 155 and when he couldn't all of a sudden tony is the next guy.

GSP`s turn will come too... Just wait & we will get to see it am sure of it.

He will be more relevent than you will EVER be. He is the best manager in the MMA, and for fighters best interests. Fighters love him for a reason. If you hate him so much and dont like what hes doing why dont you go challenge him lol... I would bet he would F you up lol
Sadly it wont cuz khabib dont want nothing to do with 170.

Ahahahhaa nice try. Khabib completely disregarded tony for GSP. He was trying to set up him vs gsp and gsp was saying he was coming down to 155 and when he couldn't all of a sudden tony is the next guy.
There was no 'nice try'. What I said was fact. Ali might've wanted Khabib vs GSP but Khabib always wanted to face Tony and GSP himself said Tony deserves the shot before him. Keep believing Ali over Khabib and GSP I guess.

There was no 'nice try'. What I said was fact. Ali might've wanted Khabib vs GSP but Khabib always wanted to face Tony and GSP himself said Tony deserves the shot before him. Keep believing Ali over Khabib and GSP I guess.
Dwag wtf r u talking about? It has come out of khabib own mouth that he thinks GSP is the greatest fighter ever and his legacy wont be complete without facing him. Do some research instead of talking out ur ass.

That manager is just ridiculous. He talks like he’s the baddest dude around and he’ll whoop not only pro fighters but the best of the best. All while pretending he’s this bad ass with street cred.
Meanwhile In reality he’s 5’3 and literally an fbi informant.

Dwag wtf r u talking about? It has come out of khabib own mouth that he thinks GSP is the greatest fighter ever and his legacy wont be complete without facing him. Do some research instead of talking out ur ass.
Again, GSP HIMSELF SAID TONY DESERVES THE FIGHT. Why you can't see that I have no idea. Also try to stop with the insults, I called you out on false info and you are taking it WAY to serious.

j
5bc5dc4dfc7e933f178b4567.jpg

“The only chance this fight could happen is in the street,” his manager Ali Abdelaziz told ESPN. “[McGregor would] have to do something spectacular. He’s s—, you understand? Conor McGregor is one of the biggest stars because he’s one of the biggest scumbags.

“Conor needs to earn things. He was a champion. He needs to earn things. Khabib really, really wants to make him earn it. It doesn’t matter, because what he says. We have a really, really tough fight. Everybody forgets about Tony, dismissing him. Khabib has been training for three months straight, and he has two more months.

“Listen, there’s a lot of money for Khabib if Khabib fights Conor. … But everything is not about money. Especially with Khabib.”

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/ali-abdelaziz-says-khabib-nurmagomedov-will-only-fight-scumbag-conor-mcgregor-in-the-street/
just a shame khabib is too chicken to move up a division. he prefers near death cutting weight to beat up bloated featherweights. Please tony humble this fool.

Remind me, what weight class was that fight in? McGregor is 1-1 at lightweight in the UFC.
What does that matter? I'm over that excuse.

It was 2 LW fighters fighting at WW.

Are you saying that fight goes differently at LW?

I don't understand that argument. It's the same 2 people and they've both fought at LW and WW before.

So Conor has fewer LW wins than the others...he also has fewer losses and more titles.

Again, GSP HIMSELF SAID TONY DESERVES THE FIGHT. Why you can't see that I have no idea. Also try to stop with the insults, I called you out on false info and you are taking it WAY to serious.
Hahaha ok tony deserves the match so gsp and khabib are such nice people they are gona forgot about their fight and let tony fight. U obviously have no idea what ur talking about first u said Ali wanted the gsp fight now u saying gsp let tony have his shot cuz he is such an amazing nice guy.
Back to reality. GSP couldnt make 155 as he found out while slowly cutting down so khabib the legacy fighter said "fuck fighting anything above 155, hey tony whats up?" Go look at khabibs media before tony fight was announced, he was begging for GSP fight only at 155 doe thats the only weight the legacy fight matters apparently.

Conor easily. Chicken Kabob knows he got lucky getting Conor after 2 years of boxing and partying.

What does that matter? I'm over that excuse.

It was 2 LW fighters fighting at WW.

Are you saying that fight goes differently at LW?

I don't understand that argument. It's the same 2 people and they've both fought at LW and WW before.

So Conor has fewer LW wins than the others...he also has fewer losses and more titles.
Okay, I’ll bite. McGregor’s record above 145 in the UFC is 3-2, with a submission loss and majority decision win versus a journeyman/gatekeeper level fighter. He then had a very impressive victory over the then lightweight champion (who is 2-2-1 since that fight). After being stripped of his title due to inactivity, he came back to a submission loss in a fairly one sided affair against the current champ. He then returned with a nice destruction of a 36 year old who generally lost to elite fighters even in his prime. I don’t see anything in there that warrants a rematch against someone who dominated him not long ago.

j
just a shame khabib is too chicken to move up a division. he prefers near death cutting weight to beat up bloated featherweights. Please tony humble this fool.
show us all the proof with pictures then of this oversized Khabib fighting these tiny fighters,
No...you wont , cos there isnt any... cos youre talking a load of horseshit

of course he wont , cos hes a standard sized LW
Ugghhhj....then why try to call out GSP who never in his life fought at 155 and expect him to make ur weight rofl. Lhabib is the challenger not GSP. If he was about legacy fights it would not matter.

The only difference between a street fight and round 1 of their mma fight would be that there would be no ref at the end of the 1st to break them up. Conor would remain on his back for as long as khabib wanted to beat on him and change his face.

Canners touchbutt wouldn't hold one minute with khabib in the streets. Canner couldnt even KO an old man with a sucker punch.
Hes a fruit cake who would get mauled by Khabib. No amount of training touchbutt in Iceland would help canner vs khabib.
Book it

Back