Team Khabib Trolls Conor for Street Fight

Who wins a street fight?

• Total voters
???? I never said he didnt deserve everything he got in 155. What i am saying is he wanted to fight gsp so bad for his "legacy" but when he found out it cant be at 155 and would have to be at catch weight or 170, he stopped talking about gsp. Have u seen khabib mention GSP lately? Ya thought not. I find that so pathetic fuz he was calling our gsp hard now he got his head shoved in the sand.
That's because he has a legit threat coming up in Tony Ferguson. Khabib isn't stupid and is fully concentrating on him than some dumb GSP fight.

I was more talking about the differences between a rape allegation and being a terrorist...not really about conor...and yes, a difference of opinion is often a case for rape...a chick might think she was raped, cause she regretted having sex..or her friends tell her she was raped...while the guy, thinks it was consensual all the way...

Mate, I'm sure you're not advocating rape but I'd probably just stop talking about it if I were you. I've seen you do this in other Conor threads and what you're saying sounds...questionable at best. Rape is rape, what the woman went through in this case does not sound anything like a confusion regarding consent. Whether it was Conor or not, I don't think it's appropriate to suggest this situation is merely he said she said.

Who does deserve it then?

The guy who did just as poorly against Khabib?

Or maybe the guy that recently lost to that guy AND the guy Conor knocked out to win the title?

The fact is that no one else has a stronger claim. In normal circumstances Conor would be down the list for sure, but LW is not normal right now. The recent fights between the top 5 ranked LWs have left it that way--there are 2 clear top-2 LWs and then 3 who are clearly behind them but ahead of the rest.

Of those 3, to me Conor has by far the strongest claim to the next title shot.

Everyone just says "no he doesn't" but zero to say about who it should be and why.

Tony deserves it, that's it.

"Who deserves it besides Tony" is kind of a moot point at the moment, given that Khabib and Tony are going to fight this spring.

In a normal division, whenever there is no clear contender, you make title eliminators until a clear contender emerge. So Conor and Justin should fight to determine the next #1 spot. There are also going to be several fights with title implications at LW (e.g., Hooker vs Felder, Lee vs DoBronx), Poirier returning etc. We also need to see how the Khabib and Tony fight goes. For example, if it is very competitive as we hope it will, that could be ground for an immediate rematch given that Khabib and Conor was completely one-sided.

In short, the LW landscape in a few months is what matter, and it might be quite different from today.

Conor beats Cerrone in a 40 second fight and instead of riding the wave it's back to radio silence and loose living, Ali is right earn your rematch show that you can fight at the weight class 155 is where Khabib is at fighting a broken Cerrone at 170 means squat no matter what Daddy Dana says he's not the one with the belt.

I absolutely hate Ali.

No other manager tries to put themselves front and center like he does, even in boxing. And his fake tough guy act is cringey as fuck. The tweet he put up after Conor's last post fight interview was one of the most embarrassing things I've ever had the misfortune of reading in my life. Conor never mentioned him, but Ali tweeted something along the lines of "Last warning to keep my name out of your mouth your Irish scumbag, or you'll get fucked up again". Ali. Bruh. You ain't fucking anyone up. You're a fake BJJ black belt who's been tapped out in almost every MMA fight you've had. You're not tough. Stop trying to use other people's shine to gain clout. No gives a shit about your terrorist rat ass. You'll never be relevant, no matter how hard you try. Stay in your lane like every other manager.

Tony deserves it, that's it.

"Who deserves it besides Tony" is kind of a moot point at the moment, given that Khabib and Tony are going to fight this spring.

In a normal division, whenever there is no clear contender, you make title eliminators until a clear contender emerge. So Conor and Justin should fight to determine the next #1 spot. There are also going to be several fights with title implications at LW (e.g., Hooker vs Felder, Lee vs DoBronx), Poirier returning etc. We also need to see how the Khabib and Tony fight goes. For example, if it is very competitive as we hope it will, that could be ground for an immediate rematch given that Khabib and Conor was completely one-sided.

In short, the LW landscape in a few months is what matter, and it might be quite different from today.
True, but today Conor is clearly next in line after Tony, right?

At worst, he's definitely not behind anyone else.

Terrible manager.

Easier fight and would make more money Vs Conor.
That should be the goal for his client.

Ferg, Gaethje & Lee are all tougher matchup for Habib imo.

(don't get me wrong, I think Habib would win all thoses fights)
"Terrible Manager"? Stopped reading after that..

Mate, I'm sure you're not advocating rape but I'd probably just stop talking about it if I were you. I've seen you do this in other Conor threads and what you're saying sounds...questionable at best. Rape is rape, what the woman went through in this case does not sound anything like a confusion regarding consent. Whether it was Conor or not, I don't think it's appropriate to suggest this situation is merely he said she said.

there's always more to the story...and there's always 2 sides....and I've only said that if the case was so strong, he would have been charged a long long time ago...it's coming up on what, 2 years now...haha

Ali should probably ask Khabib how his last street fight went. He got slapped.

Nate-Diaz-Khabib-696x365.jpg

Nate threw a cup at Khabib and then in the hall was seen running and hiding for his life. The security couldnt even protect nate when Nate ran to them for protection ROFLMAO

Conor would murder him in a street fight.

Go ahead and try to grab an ankle in a street fight...

OMG thats hilarious (You have a lot of growing up to do before you realise what you said is lol)

Why are you pretending to know anything about street fights? <45>

haha haha

he should be worried. Tony is his toughest matchup to date. He knows Tony’s best weapon is pressure and volume supplied by unlimited cardio. I’m sure his team is simply trying to increase Khabibs gas tank. He can’t afford to take rounds of against tony.

I will bet the house Tony will gas out (qoute me on it)

Khabib wouldn't be able to cry and bitch about 'cheating' in a street fight.

Conor would literally rip out Khabib's heart and swallow that shit whole.

lol at Adele trying to save his cash cow.

Khabib would choke the life out of that Irish rat

Google it. Took place at the WSOF 22 back in I think 2015. Lots of videos. Khabib and 20 of his goons vs. Nick, Nate, Kron and another guy. Khabib's goons were throwing chairs. Complete mayhem.
Nate Diaz Wasn’t Lying, He Did Slap The Sh*t Out Of Khabib In Front Of All The Russians

Forget that some unknown site said so - show us where Nate slaps Khabib except for the part Nate running for his life and hiding under security and behind chairs trying to survive.

Ali keeps saying the rematch won't happen, but Dana seems pretty adamant that it will. Interesting.

Khabib decides what happens. UFC can strip him, but that will a too BIG of a shitstorm for UFC to handle

He just knocked out the #5 ranked LW in 40 seconds.
How's that for activity?

See Cowboy ranking at 170 (nothing special) - that is what conor did actually. lol

???? I never said he didnt deserve everything he got in 155. What i am saying is he wanted to fight gsp so bad for his "legacy" but when he found out it cant be at 155 and would have to be at catch weight or 170, he stopped talking about gsp. Have u seen khabib mention GSP lately? Ya thought not. I find that so pathetic fuz he was calling our gsp hard now he got his head shoved in the sand.

GSP`s turn will come too... Just wait & we will get to see it am sure of it.

I absolutely hate Ali.
No other manager tries to put themselves front and center like he does, even in boxing. And his fake tough guy act is cringey as fuck. The tweet he put up after Conor's last post fight interview was one of the most embarrassing things I've ever had the misfortune of reading in my life. Conor never mentioned him, but Ali tweeted something along the lines of "Last warning to keep my name out of your mouth your Irish scumbag, or you'll get fucked up again". Ali. Bruh. You ain't fucking anyone up. You're a fake BJJ black belt who's been tapped out in almost every MMA fight you've had. You're not tough. Stop trying to use other people's shine to gain clout. No gives a shit about your terrorist rat ass. You'll never be relevant, no matter how hard you try. Stay in your lane like every other manager.

He will be more relevent than you will EVER be. He is the best manager in the MMA, and for fighters best interests. Fighters love him for a reason. If you hate him so much and dont like what hes doing why dont you go challenge him lol... I would bet he would F you up lol

Nate threw a cup at Khabib and then in the hall was seen running and hiding for his life. The security couldnt even protect nate when Nate ran to them for protection ROFLMAO

OMG thats hilarious (You have a lot of growing up to do before you realise what you said is lol)

haha haha

Forget that some unknown site said so - show us where Nate slaps Khabib except for the part Nate running for his life and hiding under security and behind chairs trying to survive.

Khabib decides what happens. UFC can strip him, but that will a too BIG of a shitstorm for UFC to handle

See Cowboy ranking at 170 (nothing special) - that is what conor did actually. lol

He will be more relevent than you will EVER be. He is the best manager in the MMA, and for fighters best interests. Fighters love him for a reason. If you hate him so much and dont like what hes doing why dont you go challenge him lol... I would bet he would F you up lol
This might be a record for the most pathetic excuses in a single post.

Rematch ain't happening you Clown Boy cock suckers. Barring a Tony injury, it ain't gonna happen. Y'all criticize Fedor for "going for easy $$$" when SF and Affliction had better HWs yet criticize Khabib for not taking the easyass $$$ fight he already won. You bad boy lovers are cancer to MMA and y'all should seriously stick to WWE and Fast and Furious franchise.

"Conor McGregor is one of the biggest stars because he’s one of the biggest scumbags."

A little bit of the old pot calling the kettle black if you ask me...

haha haha

Shut the fuck up, Ali

I googled it, but couldn't find any footage of nate actually slapping khabib. You have them ?

That's because there is none.

Theres a few blurry videos of a scuffle which make it hard to tell what happened between the two.

What we do know is Nate ducked Khabib for an octagon fight numerous times - confirmed not only by Khabib but Dana.

Theres a few blurry videos of a scuffle which make it hard to tell what happened between the two.
I have watched the video of that clusterfuck many, many times and I still can't tell for certain who is who and what the fuck is actually happening.

Terrible manager.

Easier fight and would make more money Vs Conor.
That should be the goal for his client.

Ferg, Gaethje & Lee are all tougher matchup for Habib imo.

(don't get me wrong, I think Habib would win all thoses fights)
Khabib states again, and again and again, that honour takes precedence over money.

Sherdog: Man, your manager, who respects your wishes, is fucking awful, he should be pulling all the strings as a manager to make the-easiest-fight-to-make-on-the-fucking-planet happen.

Dana is known for telling the truth.

He lies when there's a reason to, here there isnt.

And Khabib's also lying?

Nate even said he doesnt want to fight wrestlers, maybe hes lying too lol.

Everyone's lying

Back