Team brawl in ACA after illegal knee

Tokoloko

Czech MMA on the rise!
@purple
Reaction score
All started by illegal knee which caused that fighter was not defending himself anymore and gets choked out

afterwards his corner attacks opposite corner and ref

Just another day in Russia?

Depends on what rules they're using as to whether that knee is illegal.

That knee didn't look particularly devastating... dude probably thought "let's Weidman that shit!", and his cornermen got tthe wrong message and rushed the other dude instead of standing around pretending to be worried...
Or it was just a bad angle and it was a strong shot; I understand banning stomps & soccer kicks, I don't like it but I understand why they did it.
It looks bad/unprofessionnal.
Knee to the head on the other hand, I'll never get used to the ban...

Where was the knee?
0:07

That knee didn't look particularly devastating... dude probably thought "let's Weidman that shit!", and his cornermen got tthe wrong message and rushed the other dude instead of standing around pretending to be worried...
Or it was just a bad angle and it was a strong shot; I understand banning stomps & soccer kicks, I don't like it but I understand why they did it.
It looks bad/unprofessionnal.
Knee to the head on the other hand, I'll never get used to the ban...
did not but he stopped to defend... and his left hand pointed right on knee so he got submitted because of it

Thats what he gets for doing that hand down, now you cant touch me, bullshit.

dgfdg.gif

Last edited:
Lol that wasn’t shit. Proving once again PRIDE was the Chad

This would start a riot in the beta league but was legal here
DecentWarmheartedDwarfrabbit.gif

All started by illegal knee which caused that fighter was not defending himself anymore and gets choked out

afterwards his corner attacks opposite corner and ref

Just another day in Russia?

Security sucks everywhere it seems...
Being Russia I would expect immediate tear gas tho. :p
I wish I was joking but I lived near the Dubrovka Theatre where they tear gassed everyone...

Protect yourself at all time.
True, but one shouldn't have to protect themselves against illegal strikes. That's the ref's job.
Protesting the blatant illegal knee (regardless how effective a strike it was), caused him to get submitted.
Had his opponent not thrown a blatantly illegal knee & If the ref was doing his job then none of this would've happened.

Back