Team Alpha Male, insane?

Ofcourse you can... It is more dominant to over work, exhaust and out skill a world class fighter for 25 minutes than too land a lucky or well timed punch in 1 minute that anyone can do.

GSP made the best fighters on earth look ordinary for his whole career and he is top 3 best ever.

You're talking as if Cruz wills to do it

His fights go into decisions because he can't finish his opponents.

You haven't seen many fights of Cogar, admit it
I'm not the one making grand statements.

You are clearly new to Cruz. His knee taps are legend status. His movement and intelligence allows him to make wrestlers look like a joke. You are taught to defend with an under hook and it literally works to Cruz's advantage. Cruz will take down Cody whenever the fuck he feels like it.

will be hilarious on this board if Cody can pull out a KO!

I don't think Chody is ready for this fight. He is gunna look lost in there the same way Mike Perry did. They needed to fight him against someone that moves better so he could learn how to properly close.

"Dominator by UD"

That's an oxymoron. You can't be a dominator if the majority of your wins are decisions
I'm not sure if you understand what "dominate" means.

Definition: "have a commanding influence on; exercise control over."

How many fights has Cruz won vs lost? How many rounds has he won vs lost? To "dominate" doesn't always mean to KO or submit someone. Get out of the stone ages way of thinking about MMA.

"Dominator by UD"

That's an oxymoron. You can't be a dominator if the majority of your wins are decisions
Wrong, just think of that for a second. Ok, if you dominate a fight, you win. You get it now? And his nickname is dominator, ya putz

I think Cruz finishes him.
21H113O.gif

Cruz is Sakuraba is TAM is the Gracie family plus a sprinkle of teh ghey

You're talking as if Cruz wills to do it

His fights go into decisions because he can't finish his opponents.
He outclasses his opponents, not touched, yet hitting them at will. Imagine after a fight, you were KOed , you wake up, you get told over and over again, it was a lucky shot, anyone would go out to that shot. Or you, swinging and missing while he kicks your ass, for twenty some minutes, then takes you down and submits you, you got a lot more to work on then

"Cruz is fundamentally incorrect."

Then why haven't you worked out a strategy to beat him Justin?

hes not exactly wrong. cruz has a weird style that takes alot of athleticism and fast twitch motions. he strikes from angles that not only take away from his power but take up more energy due to were he places himself. i think the thing they keep over looking is his cardio.

its almsot like everytime cruz gets in the cage though , his opponents dont respect his power and striking(probably based on the way he moves) and before they know it hes pepping them up. they figure they will walk him down, cut through the bullshit and land on him, but getting to him dosnt mean he isnt hitting you back.

Back