Team Alpha Male burns Renan Barao on Instagram

That's lame as hell.

I laughed at the comment about Urijah going to Barao's clinic twice and Aldo's once.

MMA fans are oddly sensitive for a group that watches cage fighting.

Lots of tears in this thread. Lots of tears in any thread involving a Brazilian and a loss.

Kinda hope Renan destroys him if they fight again now.

can someone post the fuckin picture inside this thread already i want to see it and god damn instagram wont load on my piece of shit computer and for some reason mmajunkie wont either

Are people really crying over this? Lighten up.

meh the free striking seminar joke was better when ludwig said it to tj between rounds

i never was a fan of repeating the same joke over and over

however there are a lot of people blowing this out of proportion and acting personally offended by it

grow up

Pretty corny of then considering this is their first win over them.

It was not just a win. It was a complete and total destruction of a fighter who was considered to most, as the best P4P fighter on the planet. Barao got his ass handed to him! Alpha Male, or as Shertards would call them, "Alpha Fail", got shit on all the time for losing title fights. They finally got one, they are having fun and made a harmless joke.

It was not just a win. It was a complete and total destruction of a fighter who was considered to most, as the best P4P fighter on the planet. Barao got his ass handed to him! Alpha Male, or as Shertards would call them, "Alpha Fail", got shit on all the time for losing title fights. They finally got one, they are having fun and made a harmless joke.

It's only harmless to the person who did the joke. But I've seen people eat crow everyday. It's all good tho Mendes is rematching Aldo. Hope he trains hard.

I don't know think Barao was busting Faber's balls after winning against him twice so they should just be happy and leave at that.

Urijah-Faber-Renan-Barao-UFC-169-640x360.jpg

ufc169_12_barao_vs_faber_008.jpg

011_Aldo_vs_Faber.jpg

10_Aldo_Mendes_02.jpg

I think fighters should do this often after they beat up their opponent,

Like when Chris Weidman beat Anderson twice Chris should have made up some smart ass posts on Twitter,instragam,youtube,etc.

I think fighters should do this often after they beat up their opponent,

Like when Chris Weidman beat Anderson twice Chris should have made up some smart ass posts on Twitter,instragam,youtube,etc.

Definitely. I love seeing all the butthurt.

Back