Team Alpha Male burns Renan Barao on Instagram

MMA fans are inexplicably sensitive for people who enjoy watching others beat each other unconscious.

It was sort of a lame joke, but let them have their moment.

Let them enjoy the win. Just some good old fashion fun.

Thats a cheap shot, the guy is washing his clothes in a bathtub, he probably doesnt have a twitter and I dont think he can read english either.

The guy just made $74,000 in show money. Pretty sure can wash clothes wherever he wants.

lol they will be dragged back down to reality soon enough

Thats a cheap shot, the guy is washing his clothes in a bathtub, he probably doesnt have a twitter and I dont think he can read english either.

Bullying third world kids, that's pretty low by team alphamale

Jimmies rustled? It's a joke, get over it. I'm sure they know they haven't been too successful against them . Let them enjoy it the win.

But what's the point of that joke? That Barao needs to improve his striking? If that's true what does that make Faber's striking tho?

This really makes me sad thinking about it. The guy was a warrior, talented as hell, had an incredible winning streak and was getting paid peanuts by the UFC. He lives in some shitty appartment that makes mine look like the fucking presidential suite and i don't exactly make crazy money by any stretch of the imagination.

The UFC are fucking greedy scum no matter how you cut it. Yes ofc it's his managments role to negotiate but don't you assholes think the UFC use strong arm tactics to keep lowballing him? really lol.

This really makes me sad thinking about it. The guy was a warrior, talented as hell, had an incredible winning streak and was getting paid peanuts by the UFC. He lives in some shitty appartment that makes mine look like the fucking presidential suite and i don't exactly make crazy money by any stretch of the imagination.

The UFC are fucking greedy scum no matter how you cut it. Yes ofc it's his managments role to negotiate but don't you assholes think the UFC use strong arm tactics to keep lowballing him? really lol.

Amen, brother. Welcome to capitalism.

I wouldnt be too cocky - Mendes vs. Aldo is coming up.

Making excuses on why you lost is a cheap shot to the fighter that won.

Very light hearted humor, I dont really see anything wrong with this.

Very light hearted humor, I dont really see anything wrong with this.

Posting it online is just asking for it.

I think we know that these guys are serious dicks. Dillashaw seems cool though.

Back