Social Teacher asks 6th grade Student not to Make Trump her Hero for Project

Not to mention picking the sitting president is the ultimate copout, she might be pushing her to think more too.

Bella says her teacher said Trump "spreads negativity and says bad stuff about women" in front of another teacher and students in the class. The teacher told her to pick another hero.

yeah...I'm sure that's what she's doing here. <LikeReally5>

Last edited:
I can't imagine caring about this in either direction.

The 45th U.S. president has been Bella's idol since she was 8 years old

What? Why would an 8 year old even know who Donald Trump was? And why the fuck would they give a shit?

Teacher kinda has a point. What exactly are trumps heroic qualities? I know he had his own personal Vietnam and all but can’t think of anything past that. Is calling out fake news heroic? Bashing Cher? Catchy slogans?

Teacher should not have banned her though would have been a good teachable moment by having her explain her logic.

Well considering that the 11 year old was going to write about it before getting censored, the teacher would've found out what she(11 year old) considers as Trumps heroic qualities. duh! <DCWhoa>

If this occurred then the teacher is definitely a douch bag who should go fuck themselves.

Sad to see differing opinions being squashed by our educational systems, even at such a young age.

Although LOL at Trump being anyone's hero.

True but she's entitled to her own opinion and wants.

She does not deserve to get censored ("Hurr hurr...Trump sucks...we Dems rule...hurrrrr") by the Teacher.

The school is denying the 11 year old version of events and she is still doing a report on Trump.
Based on the information maybe the 11 year old should do a report on Jussie Smollett.

It would be just a one-word report :

GUILTY.

Most schools from kindergarten to University have become nothing more than leftist indoctrination cesspits.

Here is what I don't think everyone understands.

The slippery slope is real.

When some kid came in, and said Hitler was his hero, he got suspended, and CPS was sent to interview his parents.

When we as a society saw this. We agreed with this action. It all made sense. We can't have kids going into a class room saying Hitler is awesome, check out this book Mein Kampf.

There was this small group of nutjobs, saying you can't do this. It is a slippery slope. First Hitler, but if Hitler why not Mao, why not Che, why not Pinochet, or Netanyahu?

Why not Bernie if you live in Alabama, or Trump if you live in Portland?

Well, when it was hypothetical, it was crackpot nutter talk. Now it isn't.

Maybe it is time to revisit if we actually support free speech in this country.

We may all agree that what radical Islam on ISIS propaganda sites is saying is bad and dangerous, but no one ever promised you that living in a free society is free.

You can't advocate for violence. Slander is a civil law violation. That is the law in the US. Everything else is free speech.

Because if you can censor ISIS and Hitler, you can censor Bernie and Trump.

I get what you're saying but there's a difference between Hitler and Trump(despite what the Left-wing Loons both in Congress, the Media, and here on this board think) :

Hitler was responsible for the Holocaust

Trump is responsible for our Economy being great and unemployment being low

and he never killed anyone or ordered the killing of anyone.

HItler is basically a Mass Murderer while Trump is not.

Most schools from kindergarten to University have become nothing more than leftist indoctrination cesspits.

Conservatives out there may want to strongly consider Home-Schooling for their families going forward if this keeps up.

The 45th U.S. president has been Bella's idol since she was 8 years old

What? Why would an 8 year old even know who Donald Trump was? And why the fuck would they give a shit?

Who knows?

But really who fucking cares about her reasons?

She's a kid and unlike Dems, kids do have something called "Independent Thought".

The real issue is the Teacher being a TDS-afflicted cunt.

Who knows?

But really who fucking cares about her reasons?

She's a kid and unlike Dems, kids do have something called "Independent Thought".

The real issue is the Teacher being a TDS-afflicted cunt.

Bullshit. 8 year old kids don't care about politics unless it's force fed to them by their parents. Which makes her parents pieces of shit. Which also makes me skeptical of the kid/parents story vs the school's.

Conservatives out there may want to strongly consider Home-Schooling for their families going forward if this keeps up.

My biggest fear is some leftist government is going to make home schooling illegal like it is in many European countries once the number of home-schooled children grows.

Bullshit. 8 year old kids don't care about politics unless it's force fed to them by their parents. Which makes her parents pieces of shit. Which also makes me skeptical of the kid/parents story vs the school's.

Can we then agree that BOTH her parents AND the Teacher are pieces of shit then?

Her parents for forcing their political ideology on her and the Teacher for censoring her?

Based on what the teacher said, it sounded like she was simply parroting Democratic talking points (brainwashing) and using her position of authority to INFLUENCE(force) her to pick another subject for a hero.

Fuck that teacher.
Yes, and all those kids the right adored so much recently in Washington DC with the MAGA hats at the abortion rally totally were acting independently of their teacher's influence.

What? Those things didn't happen or you find them heroic?

fixed for accuracy.
meme_kid.jpg

I find it hilarious how the right wingers in here continually search for lone examples that fit their narrative. Just because this happened to one person in one school doesn't mean it happens everywhere. If you think shit like this doesn't happen to liberal kids in places like Alabama than you are out to lunch. It goes both ways.

And also, right wing media often has ways of twisting these stories to induce the most possible outrage without actually telling the entire story. It's also funny because I thought the media never covered it when right wingers are wronged? Right????

Remember guys, white people are victims!

Can we then agree that BOTH her parents AND the Teacher are pieces of shit then?

Her parents for forcing their political ideology on her and the Teacher for censoring her?

If that's what happened, sure. But the school says it didn't, and she's doing the report on Trump anyway. So who's story is more credible here?

Back