Teacher (26) impregnates 15 year old.

maxresdefault.jpg

FYI for the double-standard crybabies - this is how subversive humour works.

Well played.

Throw the book at him. If the teacher was a female, the case should only go to court so the judge, prosecutor, and bailiff could hi-five the student.

Some of you itt are fucking idiots. I have a daughter and a son close to that age and they have a ton of friends and they are KIDS. Immature, impressionable, not worldly. Also emotional at that age and I can see a predator totally taking advantage. If you can't see an issue with a 26 year old male in a position of power impregnating a kid then U got problems. I would crush his skull.

Some of you itt are fucking idiots. I have a daughter and a son close to that age and they have a ton of friends and they are KIDS. Immature, impressionable, not worldly. Also emotional at that age and I can see a predator totally taking advantage. If you can't see an issue with a 26 year old male in a position of power impregnating a kid then U got problems. I would crush his skull.
that guy is athletic and explosive. He'd kick your ass.

Yes, if you think it's important that adults don't fuck 15 year olds.

To be fair, not long ago at all a 26 year old and a 15 year old would be considered a good match. Honestly, I think these days we have weird ideas about these things.

Lol yes a hundred years ago. Children working in sweat shops, minorities and women having no rights, building our countries infrastructure literally on the dead bodies of foreigners. Poor sanitation and hygiene, etc.

A lot of things have changed in the last century. It's called progress. We used to believe marrying little kids was ok and burning people at the stake for witchcraft was reasonable. Should we go back to that too? If you want to go back in time several centuries go move to the middle east or africa.

Before getting on your high horse, consider that in another few hundred years we're all going to be condemned by the "modern" and "progressive" societies of tomorrow. Will that make them right, though? What right do they have to judge us?

You sound like a controlling guy who can't respect that his 16 or 15 year old daughter can choose to use her body as she wishes.

This relationship between this man and girl is inappropriate. However, it happened and if it was consenual then no doubt she wanted it.

Let me guess you would applaud and older woman with an underage boy? Like all the hypocrites in here.

Before getting on your high horse, consider that in another few hundred years we're all going to be condemned by the "modern" and "progressive" societies of tomorrow. Will that make them right, though? What right do they have to judge us?
Oh you are right about that. The societies of tomorrow will shit all over the history we left behind lol

15 years old ≠ 8 years old

18 is an arbitrary number that western society defines as adult but 15 is biologically an adult

Have a daughter one day and tell me how you feel about her teacher fucking her and getting her pregnant.

Idiot

Meh. That's close enough to 16 which is the age of consent in a majority of states.

Back