Teacher (26) impregnates 15 year old.

Lol yes a hundred years ago. Children working in sweat shops, minorities and women having no rights, building our countries infrastructure literally on the dead bodies of foreigners. Poor sanitation and hygiene, etc.

A lot of things have changed in the last century. It's called progress. We used to believe marrying little kids was ok and burning people at the stake for witchcraft was reasonable. Should we go back to that too? If you want to go back in time several centuries go move to the middle east or africa.
15 is not a little kid

15 is not a little kid

It's not a little kid, but it's an age to be finding themselves with people of around the same age. I mean, if there is ANY advantage to a situation like the one here, it's that you would expect the older man to wrap it up to avoid a teen pregnancy. But nope. He fucked that up too.

15 is not a little kid

I didn't say that. It's still a minor. Minors are a lot easier to force or coerce or manipulate than adults. It's also fucking immoral and disgusting, but that's not why it's illegal. It's the potential for abuse of power and authority. Frankly any adult that thinks banging teenagers is ok usually has some other personality issues going on as well.

If this was the other way around, it'd be "nice"

Just an observation, not a knock.

Even if it was the other way around, knocking her up would take a lot of the shine off the story.

Bringing kids into the equation just makes it an exponentially bigger mess than it already is.

Even if it was the other way around, knocking her up would take a lot of the shine off the story.

Bringing kids into the equation just makes it an exponentially bigger mess than it already is.
I guess

finally a teacher banging a student we can actually be pissed at! i was getting sick of all these young boys shagging teachers

Man=burn alive, women=came from rough background, needs "help".

Hopefully the 15 year old looked 18. Some do nowadays. Not condoning just stating facts

And it's not like he thought she was 18 because she looked older than she was. The guy is a fucking schoolteacher who waited until her parents were out of town to come over and bone a kid in grade 9.

I am not saying that he did not do anything wrong, but I dont think people already in prison will treat him the same as a child molester.

Good for him. Lol

I don't see the issue if the sex was consensual. If anyone needs an ass beating it's the parents and the 'dad' if he is present. Lol

I'd also laugh if it was a sherdoggers daughter. If it was consenual than she knew what she wanted.

It's time to stop the sexist control some men have over their daughters. You don't own her body.

Ha ha ha... Female teacher, male student? "What a lucky kid!". Male teacher, female student? "What a fucking scumbag.". At least the girl teenager has the ability to get rid of the kid if she doesn't want it, whereas a young boy who knocks up a 26 year old teacher can literally be in the hook for child support she he comes of age, and has zero say in whether or not the pregnancy comes to term. Before you scoff, this HAS happened in recent history.

Do people seriously believe he deserve prison for this? It seemed to be consensual and 15 is age of consent in many countries, its even lower in others. He's only 26 himself.

Lol this guy never ceases to amaze me.

We know in some dirt hole middle eastern country that you love so much no one cares if a man bangs an 8 year old but here in the civilized world we frown upon grown ass men who bang kids.

Your poor Fn wife

Good for her, hopefully she enjoys raising a kid with no daddy. Didn't read story. We need more teachers banging students so we can get everyone with a BA into teacher's college and then prison for banging young hotties.

No pics of the sexy teacher? What is this?!

Oh....the GUY was the teacher and had sex with an underage girl? Burn this man alive
Let's stop acting like the double standard in this situation is some kind of grave injustice. Boys are different than girls. Not just because we have penises and they have vaginas, but in the way we approach sex as well. That is the reason a girl could walk into a bar naked and say she wants to get fucked, and about 20 guys would jump on her. Meanwhile if a guy did that, no women would fuck him.

I am not saying that he did not do anything wrong, but I dont think people already in prison will treat him the same as a child molester.

I'm sure someone will use it as an excuse to rape him and cut him up a bit.

Back